Chapter 9

Yin's P.O.V

"SHE'S MY SISTER, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD." Well, someone's mad. "Her name's Yin, Wu Yin. Not my girlfriend, got it?" A chorus of 'ooh' comes from then. "Hey, you're the one Xiumin hyung met at the cafe!" Baekhyun exclaims. How did they know? "Hyung, you were supposed to keep it a secret! This is why I don't trust you with secrets."

"WHAT?!" Now questions are being bombed towards Minseok. He raised his hand to quiet them down. Surprisingly, it works. "One, she's my classmate. Two, we're not boyfriend and girlfriend. Three, we were working on an assignment Mr. Yu assigned us." Now they're looking at me, which is a bit intimidating. "I'm going to go now. Thanks, Lay." He smiles and his dimples show. "No problem. Here, take this cream and apply it daily before going to bed. After a week, the bruises will heal by itself." He hands me a tube with cream in it.

I was about to head out of the door when someone came next to me. "Want me to accompany you?"

Minseok's P.O.V

"Want me to accompany you?" I ask her before she got out of the door. "No, it's okay. It's not a long walk anyways." She's polite, her voice is soft. The total opposite of Kris, which is an interesting combination for siblings. Speaking of Kris. "Kris told me to accompany you. He's worried because it's getting dark." Lies. Why did I want to accompany her anyway? "That guy. Sure, wouldn't want him to worry even more."

We walk to her house, chatting leisurely. It was... fun. Strolling slowly with no noises that are as loud as the beagle line. We got to her house, and I have one last question to ask her. "Yin, who was it? Who hurt you?" Her body stiffened at the question. "Yin, you shouldn't be scared, Kris will protect you, I will, the boys will. To us, if one of our family member's in trouble, we will help. Please, I want to stop this person from hurting you."

"It's her. The school's queenka, Jung Hyomin." She whispers the last part, barely audible but I heard it. She's scared. I did the only thing I could think of now. I hugged her. "Go inside, me and the others will make sure she doesn't bother you. You'll be safe."