Chapter 7

(Minseok without makeup is still handsome~)

Yin's P.O.V

"She hates me for no reason." I start telling them what had happened.

Flashback

The classroom was empty so it was a good chance to play the piano at the back. It was a stupid choice. She came in. "Well, well, well, look what we have here. The little Wu's trying to play that old piano. Bet she's gonna fail, hope my eardrums don't bleed." That's just plain mean.

I don't respond. I never do. It's a waste of time. I try to walk away but she pulled my arm. Harshly. "You're not going anywhere little Wu. Not until you know your place." She smiles, not the nice one, the evil one. "You're seriously that dumb? That just shows you're not worth of getting close to Xiumin." Xiumin? Minseok? That's what this is about?

"You're ugly. Worthless. Not even smart. What's so good about you? Nothing. Xiumin doesn't deserve someone like you, he deserves someone who's pretty, sophisticated, like me. So you better step back. Girls." Her friends from behind took a step in front of me. I took a step back.

"Scared now, aren't ya. Well, next time, know your limits." Her friends start to beat me up. A bruise forming could be felt on my arms, legs, even my stomach. They didn't hold back, going all out as if I was their reason their problems came. "That's enough. Now listen here, if I see you near him ever again, you're dead. Tata." She just struts away. Leaving me alone to cry.

"Hush, you shouldn't listen to what she said. Everyone's special in their own way, beauty isn't everything. A beauty with a polluted heart is a waste. Come, we need to get you treated." I just nod. He's too kind. "You look like you could fall any moment. Come on, let me give you a piggyback ride, just like when we were kids." Kris offers squatting in front of me.

We walk slowly. The sun's almost gone down. It was silent but comfortable. "You can just send me home, ge. Thanks for helping." I say to Kris but he keeps walking past my house. "Nope, we're getting you treated first, by our friend of course. I know you hate going to the doctors. Don't worry he's nice." Kris reassures me. I'm still sceptical so I look at Minseok. "He's nice, don't worry."

"So you believe Xiumin hyung but not your own brother? How could you." Kris makes a childish face and I couldn't help but giggle t that. "There it is." He says. "What is?"

"Your smile. Finally, I can see your real smile again. Don't stop, we'll make it last longer."