Chapter 11

Minseok's P.O.V

They're lucky to have class with Yin early in the morning. I go to my locker, expecting a sticky note but to my avail, there isn't any. Why? Usually it's here by now. *sigh* I guess the person's busy or something. I grab my books and go to class as usual. Hope I can survive the day, it feels like this morning isn't the only drama to be around today.

3rd person's P.O.V

The day goes on as usual but Minseok can't seem to get the bad feeling out of his chest. It's like his mind is being stubborn to be on guard today. Lunch time came and the twelve of them sat together. "Where's Yin noona?" Sehun questions the others. "Now that you mention it, where is she? She wasn't in her classroom earlier."  Chen chirps in.

As they were thinking, Minseok's phone rang. "Excuse me, guys." He gets up to go somewhere a bit quiet and answers his phone. To his surprise, it's something he never wanted to hear.

"What a good girl, coming to the roof when we told you to. Good choice, you'd be in a worse situation if you didn't come. You'll pay for what you did."

Minseok's heartbeat quickened as he runs to the roof of the school. Please, hang in there, Yin. I'll be there. His worries for Yin got stronger as he stops at the door of the roof. Before doing anything, he calls Kris' phone.

"Hello?" Kris answers. "Yifan, put the phone on speaker and keep quiet." Minseok tells him and puts his phone in his pocket.

Yin's P.O.V(tell me if you're sick of ppint of views constantly changing)

"Listen here, you little slut. It's bad enough you're sticking around sweet Xiumin, now you're hanging around his friends? Tch, how desperate are you for attention?" Hyomin's words are like venom, it stings but then again it's false. I never wanted any attention, it's the thing I've been avoiding my entire life. "Time to teach you a little lesson. Girls." Her friends close the gap between us and I close my eyes, afraid of what's to happen.

"Stay. Away." That voice. It's usually sweet but somehow it's like a dagger being sharpen. I open my eyes and to my surprise, Minseok's standing there holding the two girls' arms. "Oppa, this is for your own good. Step away, please. She'll ruin you guys." Hyomin pleads with a sickeningly whiny voice. "Ruin it? She hasn't done a single thing to us. Now I advise you to stand back and stop bothering her."

Hyomin sighs and looks straight into Minseok's eyes. "You leave me no choice." Her friends start to attack Minseok but he was faster. In less than 3 minutes, he managed to pin them down. "I'll say it again, stay away from her." He lets the two girls go and they stumble towards the door. "Oppa, I have something to say to you." Minseok pays no attention to her but instead helps me up. I didn't notice I was sitting down this whole time, I guess fear took over me. "Oppa, I'm in love with you!" Hyomin yells at Minseok with her voice.

"You know, Hyomin, for a girl like you, you're pretty good at lying. As if I'll fall for that trick of yours. What you're feeling isn't love, it's lust for something. I'll say it again, stay away, from me, from my friends and from her."

It's the first time I've seen Minseok so angry.