Chapter 17

Minseok's P.O.V

The truth is now known to Suho, great. Frst it was Lay, now Suho? They're discovering this one by one. "I knew it. Does he know?" Who? Oh, right, the giant overprotective galaxy brother. "No, I don't think so. Why?" He looks frantic for minute. "Are you insane, hyung?! Who knows what'll happen if he finds out!" Suho half-whisper half-shouting. He's right, how could I have forgotten that?! Is it because I was used to making decisions by myself as their hyung? I'm so stupid!

Kris' P.O.V

Xiumin hyung suddenly drops his head onto the table. "Hyung! You're head will hurt if you do that!" Suho warns him. He must be thinking real hard and I ain't an idiot, Yin has a crush on Xiumin hyung and it's obvious Xiumin hyung likes Yin as well. Just need them to confess, I trust Xiumin hyung wouldn't hurt her because he's never hurt us before, he's gentle in every way possible towards anyone, he helps regardless of gender, he cherishes and loves the people that surround his life. I wouldn't mind to Yin having a boyfriend like that, she'd be happy. Hm, I think I know what to do now. I can't believe I'll be doing this.

After school~

I dragged Yin to the old music room and told her to stay there. "Why?" Curiosity is something I can't make stay away from her. "I need to stay back, Xiumin hyung also had to stay back and I don't trust the others taking you home without any detours so just wait for like half an hour. I'll be back and don't go anywhere." Now Xiumin hyung.

Yin's P.O.V

I can't believe gege actually accepted to stay late. Whatever, he is weird anyways. Might as well make the most of this waiting. The piano is untouched as always. Another song the guys made that I really like is 'Don't go' so I'll play that then.

(Play the media)

"Wow!" Someone claps their hands as I finish playing the piano and the voice is awfully familiar. I couldn't bring myself to face him, no one's ever heard me play the piano except my family. "Hey, don't tense up, you did amazing! You said to me that I can sing, well you can play the piano, you're good."

I couldn't look at him no matter what, constantly being teased for my lack of talent, it engraved itself into my mind. "You're just saying that." My head hung low, not looking up. He sighs and I hear footsteps coming toward me. Minseok grabs my shoulders and looks at me straight in the eyes. "Am I really just saying that? Yin, you have potential. You are unique, everyone is unique. The have flaws but the flaws can be filled with potential by someone else." Before I could answer, he speaks again. "Yin, I've been keeping this in for a while now. I will ask you this once. I like you, will you go out with me?"

MUAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER