Kitty Fight

Jungkook's POV

"JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOK!"

I jumped and dropped my phone onto the floor. I looked up at Taehyung walking into the living room, which also happens to be the room I'm in. He looked slightly angry.

I quickly grabbed my phone and retreated to my room, not exactly knowing what I did. He followed me and banged on my door when I shut it in his face.

"Open up!" He yelled and banged on the door some more.

"What did I do?" I said back, nonchalantly. The banging stopped.

"You stole my stuffie!"

Oh. Yeah I did do that. I opened the door, looking at his annoyed face. I grabbed his stuffie from my bed and hugged it, looking at Taehyung innocently. I sat down on the bed.

He walked in front of me and tried to rip the stuffie from my arms, but I wouldn't let go. I leaned back and laid down. Taehyung huffed and let me have the stuffie, although he was sulking. I pity-pouted at him.

Just as Taehyung turned around to leave, I threw the stuffed animal at his back, holding a giggle. He turned around and looked at me, which made me laugh for some reason.

Taehyung grabbed the stuffie and hugged it, then threw it to the floor and sat down beside me, looking down at me.

"What about Mr. Fluffy The Third?"

"He told me he wanted to sit on the floor," he paused, "and that he wanted me to tell you something."

I raised and eyebrow. "What did he want to tell me?"

Taehyung looked around and started whispering into my ear, like it was a big secret.

"He said that he loves you."

"Are you sure Mr. Fluffy said that?" I questioned him without hesitation.

"Ok, his name is Mr. Fluffy The Third, and maybe..." He looked down with a faint blush painting his face. I sat up and faced him.

"Are you one who said it, Taetae?" I quirked my head to the side and waited patiently for his answer. He blushed and didn't respond.

I giggled and leaned a little bit closer. His eyes flashed to mine, to my lips, then down again.

Suddenly, a small human burst into the room, causing me to jump forewords and coincidentally, my lips hit Taehyung's. He pulled away instantly and blushed, then looked over at the culprit, Jimin.

"I was told to tell you guys that dinner is ready. But I see that you too aren't hungry for food..." He giggled.

"GET OUT." I yelled at him. He winked and skipped out of the room, liking what he had caused. I huffed and looked at Taehyung, who had his face buried in his hands.

"Well that was a lousy first kiss." I commented. He peeked at me through his fingers.

"First?" He said quietly. I nodded and rested my head on my hand. He leaned closer to me and rested both of his hands on my face.

"First the worst, second the best." He said and kissed me softly. I was taken aback but nonetheless kissed back. It was a gentle, innocent kiss. He pulled away but I kept my eyes closed.

"That statement has been proven true, by me," I opened my eyes and looked into Taehyung's. He was blushing furiously but smiling at the same time. I smiled back and ruffled my hair. I frowned after I thought for a moment, though.

"You never answered my question. Are you the one who said you love me?" I stared at him.

He hesitantly nodded, lowering his head.

"Aww, I love you, too." I lifted his head and pecked his lips. He smiled and hugged me tightly.

"Jungkookie, will you be my boyfriend?" Taehyung said quietly.

I nodded happily.

A/N Current mood