tiny trap door

Bill's POV

I woke up with a horrible headache. The first thing that hit my eyes was the sun, almost blinding me. The second thing I saw was a face. I couldn't define it at first. "Eddie?" I whispered.
"Do I look like that ugly son of a duck." The voice said. I figured it was Richie by the grin marked on his laughs. "Richie? What are you doing here? I thought you were at
Y/n's." My throat was too dry to even sound upset. "Yeah I was, but then you went yandere at the party." Richie explained with his hands. "So you spend the night here at the party—" I looked around and realized I was at Richie's place not the party house. "Is this your house! How did I get here?" I started to imagine scenarios of how I got here on the first place or the disgusting things I must've done. "Calm down Bill, I picked you up from the party. It sounded like you were close on losing your V card last night. I had to save you, I remembered you telling me about saving it for marriage." He chuckled the last part. "Ahahaha you're so funny Rich. I lost my V card a long time ago." I rolled my eyes waiting to see his reaction. "Wait...you did? TO WHO? Why don't I know about this!?!" He yelled.

That wasn't the reaction I was expecting. I expected a one more like 'that's great Bill! How was it?'
But no, Richie is totally different from others.

"So that letter was true..." He whispered but loud enough for me to hear. "What letter?" I quickly asked. He shook his head and said, "How many people know about this?"
"No one, just you." I frowned confused. Richie scratched his head following it with a sign.

"Why? What did the letter say?" By now I was worried. "The whole school knows about it Bill. I didn't want to believe it at first since it didn't sound like you at all. But the letter said you had a threesome with the Martinez twins." Richie hid his face in his hands. (Ahaha, they're females here, no homo bill) "Are you serious? You're playing with me Rich. We agreed to not tell anyone." I paced around the room thinking back to all the funny faces a got a week after I lost my virginity. "So it's true!?" Richie asked.

What am I supposed to say to that? "Of course it happened Richie. Are you not listening?" At this point I was stressed out, but why? People probably forgot by now. It was two years ago. But that still makes me wonder what people thought of me? What do they think I am now?

"Anyways moving that aside. Are you hungry." Richie wanted to change the subject but I didn't. I still had many questions, which I probably won't ever know. "Yeah, I'll help you on the kitchen." I walked out the room, down to the kitchen floor.

Your POV

I woke up from a disturbing dream. A dream that corrupted my sexual preferences. "Maybe girls aren't that bad." I quickly let the thought go away. Girls can love girls and boys too.
"That's my motto now. GIRLS LOVE GIRLS AND BO—"

"Morning y/n." Olivia, my adoptive mother beamed. "WHAA—" I quickly hid the cum stain from last night. "Oops, did I scare you?" She sat on the edge of my bed. My anxiety rate exploded.

There's a cum stain at 3 o'clock. And there's a hand next to it at 6 o'clock. I tried to avoid eye contact with it and hopefully play it off.

"Soooo, How was dinner last night?" I changed the subject. "It was pretty good, we came in early. Turns out the restaurant was closed, so we went to eat to our special place." She smirked. "What's so special about that place?" I asked. She said, "it's where me and Jonathan had our first date as young teenagers."

"Ahaha, no wonder you and 'dad' came in early with a huge smile." I snickered. "We saw Richie's car outside, was he here last night? I thought you guys were planning to go to the party you were talking about." She asked leaving me, y/n Tremblay, scared to answer.

"Yeah, He was here last night. We decided not to go, so we stayed here and watched movies." I answered the most confident as possible. "Y/n, I know this is non of my business or concern, but I want you to think about your future. Whatever you do with Richie will affect you in different ways. I want you to think about the consequences of sexual intercour—" I quickly stopped her there before she went places. "No no no, I know what you mean. I shouldn't keep you out of my love live with Richie. You're the only person I can talk to about these things, and Richie and I have our lines. We know when not to cross the line."
(Lie)
"I'm just worried about you, you already know how this neighborhood is. In the other hand, You can be with Richie, as long as he makes you happy." She smiled once more and dismissed herself to the kitchen.