spuder man

3 Days later

Your POV

Today was the big day. I was going to face the Tremblays after school. With all my hopes puttin together, I made a choice.

"Are you ok?" Richie asked on the backstage. We were doing the first scene of the script.
"Yeah, just a little nervous." I cracked a smile. "I know what will cheer you up." He said. "But we got to go up in a few minut—" He took my hand and ran to this door across the stair case. He opened it and got us both inside. I looked around and saw props from previous plays I believe. "What are we doing he—" I was tongue tied by this little freak. He thinks he can knock me down anywhere. "Richie are you serious? Here in school? They're gonna be looking for us!" I said between kisses. "Does it matter, it's just you and me. I jammed the door." He said removing my shirt. "I can't understand you sometimes, y'know." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and took out a square looking plastic packet. "You had this planned already huh?" I smirked. "Yeah." He grinned and opened the square packet.

Stanly's POV

"Everyone! Get in your places! We're about to start scene number one!" Mrs. Jackson announced. We ran to our spots. I was the hunter in the play. Not the best one or the worst either. "Where's Snow White? Y/n!" Mrs. Jackson yelled. "I don't see Richie either." Ben spoke glancing around the stage. "I'll go find them." I suggested and was dismissed by Mrs. Jackson. I ran down the stair face.

Ok if I was Richie, where would I be right now. I looked around and yelled out their names. I walked down across the stair case. I started to hear noises. I walked closer to where it was coming from. The noises turned into moans.

I stood their shocked.

"Please tell me that's not Richie and y/n, because I will bleach my ears after this." I murmured. I walked closer to the door. Where the moans were now obvious to be heard. "Keep it down, or they'll hear us." Someone said from the inside.

Yup, that's definitely Richie. I can recognize that cringy voice immediately.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "I'm sorry to interrupt your business, but we're about to start the play. Please hurry and come down here." I mercifully said. "I haven't cummed yet Stanly, leave!" Richie said. I held the urge to not puke in here. "Just hurry." I said and ran away.

So the theory about Richie not being a virgin is true. I wiped the thought away and went back to the stage. "Where are they?" Bill asked. "They got lost in the dressing room. To many doors many path ways." I lied. Everyone nodded in understanding. "Sorry!" Y/n ran to the stage with Richie behind her.

They looked a mess. There was sweat on their faces. Y/n's curls were messed up on bottom and she had red marks on her neck. Which she covered when putting on her sweater. And Richie. He had the biggest idiotic smile on his face. I could just slap it away. "What's that smell?" Eddie covered his nose. "I don't know, but we need to finish this. Start from the top." Mrs. Jackson ordered. I looked at Richie and y/n who were nervous and shaking.

We walked to our places, and waited for the evil queen to start. I'll have to say, she's very attractive.

Richie's POV

I walked to my place. I chose to be a teletubbie for the play. I can't wait to say my major line.

"Kill Snow White. Then bring her heart. In this box." Said the Evil Queen. I don't know her name, but she looks like a Jennifer.
"Will do my queen." Stanly the Hunter bowed down. I stood behind the curtains. I don't have my first line until Snow White runs away.

The scene goes by quickly. Stanly is very good at every line and tear. Y/n manages to cry on stage. Which made it more dramatic. She then runs away and that's when I come up. She runs into teletubbie land place.

I don't know who wrote the script but this doesn't work out in the scene if you ask me. "Tinky-Winky." I say with no expression. "W-who are you?" She sobs. I didn't responded. "Forget it. I'll just go." She walks and I stand in front of her. "Tinky-Winky." I say again. "I really don't have time for this." Snow White tried to walk away by me. I blocked her way and waited for her to say her next line. "I'll just go the other way." She shook her head and then Eddie walks in, as spuder man. "Hi, I fuck 576 bitches a day." He said. "What! That's not on the script!" Mrs. Jackson yelled. I tried not to laugh until I started chocking on my own saliva. Spuder man was never on the script. I made a little change on Eddie's character. Hehehe.

"It's written in here." Eddie showed Mrs. Jackson. She reads it and then looks at me. I try to act out easy. "Richie, did you write this?" Mrs. Jackson asks. I turn to y/n who is dying inside. "I did, this is comedy after all." I spoke. "Richie, this is an appropriate comedy play." Mrs. Jackson shook her head. "Take this Eddie, I'll make you another copy." Eddie takes the script from miss J and runs to his place.

"Start us off y/n." Mrs. Jackson says.

The rest was boring. I wish they used better jokes. All of the comedy attempts were lame. Dad jokes were everywhere. Bullshit.

"That's a wrap for today, we'll meet here on Monday after school. Your costumes are done and you'll try them on." Mrs. Jackson explained. We all nodded and were dismissed. "Hey Stanly, Have you seen anything strange?" I asked while unlocking the lock from my bike. Last time he had a vision of It. "Other than you getting laid by y/n, no." He said. "What?" Eddie said confused. "Nothing. We have to go. The Tremblays are waiting for us." I turned to y/n and she nodded. "I'll see you guys at 7 tonight." Bill said. "K, see you later boys." I said and took off with y/n.

After being a few feet away from them y/n spoke, "Is Stanly telling?"
"I hope not, but there's a chance he is." I said. "What does that make us? Are we a thing. You know you just took my virginity right?" She raised her left eyebrow. "Yeah, I know. So you're saying you should be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Not really, I ship you with Eddie." She grinned. "What? I'm not gay!" I argued. "That's not what I said. You two show much affection for each other." She smirked in the last  part. "He's my friend. We're supposed to help each other out." "Friends. Just friends." She laughed. "Shut up, so what now. Do you want to be my girlfriend or not?" I asked. "I can't think of a lie right now. I suppose I should say yes." She got off her bike. "But with one condition." She said. "Do I have to?" I whined. "Then, No girlfriend mate." "Fine, What is it?" I rolled my eyes. "You and Eddie will have a photo shoot, in the park." She smiled. "Oh god. Give me a reason to why I should not kill myself right now." I ran my hands on my face. "That's all I'm asking for. It's his birthday soon. Let's make it happen." She walked inside the house.
"I can't believe it, my own girlfriend is shipping me with my best friend." I let my bike go and walked inside.

"Y/n, someone's here to see you." My mom said. The Tremblays sitting behind her. I turned to y/n who was already pale.

I love reading everyone's comments! Now this is a quick question. What would you guys like to see happen. You chose to be adopted, or stay with Richie for a few weeks then be sent to an orphanage? Let me know. (The last one is too harsh sorry XD)

ALSO, where's your V card? You lost it o_O???!!