Piece of meat

Your POV
Interior of Idk wtf happened last night

The sun rays from the window stung my eyes. Waking me up abruptly. I let out a loud yawn. Stretching every body muscle that is still conscious.

I smiled and looked around. Seeing every unexpected things. I knew for sure this wasn't my room, or any room back at home.

But the room was familiar, yet  I still couldn't tell the difference. I turned around and saw the object that made it clear for me to understand where I was.

"Richie?" I said. He was asleep. Drill all over his pillow. At least his glasses were off. "Richie!" I shook him by his shoulder. "I'm sorry, I'll be gentle." He murmured. "What." I bent down and heard him mumble words. "All you girls pop your pussy like that, do it right." I quickly moved away, and bursted out laughing. "What are yo saying Rich!" I lay down still laughing. "Huh?" He opened his eyes and flushed into a red tomato. "What kind of dreams do you have?" I wiped some tears off my face. "Only dreams about you." He twerked his eyebrows. "Wet dreams you mean." I throw the covers on his face. He chuckled and moved them away, reveling a strange wrapper. "What's that?" I point at it. "Whats what?" Richie moved the covers away, showing a red square wrapper. "Is that what I think it is? Did we? Did you put that? Was it last night? What, when, WHY!?" I stammered. "Oh yeah, you don't remember?" He picked the wrapper and twirled it around. "No?" I said. His jaw dropped making me uncomfortable. "It was like the best night of my life! You were a beast! Your hips were moving everywhere, and y-your moans and the way you kissed me, and the how you left hickies all over my chest?" He said. I looked at him weirdly, I don't know what happened last night. "You seriously don't remember?!" He asked. I shook my head.

*Interior of Y/N's Head*

5% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION

Walking inside Richie's house. Breaking into his room. Slamming me in the wall.

21% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION

Walking to the bed, lips still locked up. Taking cape off, and fangs off Richie. *Undress Rehearsal*

45% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION

"Bite me." I said. "Like a vampire or as Richie?" He said. "You know what I mean."

67% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION

"Are you up to it?" He whispered. "Stop talking." I say rolling on top of him. Smirking at my dominance.
"What hit you y/n?" He grinned. "A little of Richie toxicity." I lick my lips and kiss his neck.

83% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION TO HER MENTAL LOSS

"Y/n?" He moans. "Shhh." I say and kiss his lips. They had the sweet taste of candy. "Candy? Sweet." I smile.

100% Y/N MAKING A CONNECTION

FUCK FUUCK FUCK FUCKIDY FUCK FUCK FUCK

*Back to Reality*

"What the actual fuck, did I really do all that." I covered my face in embarrassment. "Yeah. It was awesome." Richie says beautifully happy. "That's embarrassing, I'm sorry, that sounds soooo cringy and ridiculously retarded." I say. "Don't be embarrassed, it actually turned the heck out of me." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Richie, your attempts at consoling aren't working." I say taking his hand off my shoulder. "I'm telling the truth, you were a badass." He walks up to the door and closes it, making me confused. "That's not the case though." He then locks it. I stare at every step he takes, making me anxious.

Is this how my rapist will treat me.

He walks closer as I lean back. Avoiding his devilish smile, until I hit the bed. I try to move away with my elbows but he manages to lock me in place.

"Up to round two? You left me quite wasted last night. I feel better now." He grins. That fucking grin and curls just make me want to-(!)

"Rich, I honestly can't right now. I'm not up to it o—" He makes an innocent angel face. His lips pursed greedily. "You know that I'm greedy for you y/n." He says playing with my hair. "And I'm greedy for food, don't you hear how much I love food." I snap jokingly. "Well your like a piece of cake to me." He bites his lips showing the yandere side of him. "Then your just a piece of meat." I said temping to cross my arms but remember I'm tied up. "A piece of meat huh? What kind of meet, pork? turkey? Or sausage?" He smirks at the last phrase. I punch him playfully and kiss his cheek. "That's enough for you Richie boy." I say.

"It's not enough for a guy like me, I won't be satisfied until I know you're completely mine." He says getting off me. Leaving poor me left in bed.

"Wait, do my parents know I'm here?" I stood up. "Yeah, they think you're at Ed's right now, but I took you out of there. Since Abigail girl was getting on your nerves. You were acting up too last night." He explains. "Acting up like?" I say. "As if you were high." He says concerned. "I don't consume drugs Rich, other than you."

"That's really sweet, but I'm serious. Did you take anything from anyone?" He asks again. "Of course I did, CANDY!? We all took candy from people." I threw my hands in the air. "No more candy for you then." He grabs a bag and throws it out the window. I'm assuming it was my bag with my candy. "Nuuuuuuuuuu."

(My as author of his book thoughts)

Smut or no smut. Wait maybe! I should do a 5 years later thing. But no!! I have to write the Snow White play! JESUS.

this is probably the latest update I've ever done but I mean. STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 WAS OUT AND I HAD TO FINISH IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Hmu with some mike wheeler fan fictions. My soul needs them. And guess who dressed up as SS GEORGIE FOR HALLOWEEN(!?) I did WOOO!

It was fun and funny at the same time.

This is short, but trust me. They're more chapters ahead ;))