who keeps her

Introduction to this book.

Yes they're a shit load of curse words. There's no smut or lemon, yet. The plans of the first lemon or fluff scene is coming up soon. This fan fiction is for entertaining purposes nothing else. I don't intend to offend anyone nor alter anyone reading this book. This was mainly inspired by Finn Wolfhard, you know the drill. Other than that, I haven't edited the chapters, so sorry for any mistakes. You're welcome to call them out. (lol) Feel free to DM me with any thoughts/ideas/concerns etc. I am a 3-5 day update person. I have a life too even if it's worthless.

Enjoy reading this fan fiction I guess :)

Y/N POV

It was dark. Really dark. Emptiness invading my sight. Everywhere I looked, was nothing but black. It made me feel isolated. There was no way out. No one to help me escape this nightmare.

Out of no where, I felt a soft wet thing brushing within my lips. Almost like a kiss. A kiss that I would never actually experience.

Until, I started to see color. Not the type of bright colors. Almost shadows. Then I heard voices. They sounded frightened. As if they had seen the most terrorizing thing in the world.

"I think she's waking up!" I heard someone say.

"Really? The kiss worked."

"Especially Richie's!" I heard a laugh.

I slightly giggled.

"Gaaww, roasted." I whispered laughed.

"What did she just say?" I heard.

I opened my eyes, revealing a group of boy with greasy hair. So greasy you could fry fries in it.

"Who are you guys? And where am I. What's up with yalls outfits, that was so 1980s." I looked around confused.

"Because we are in the 1980s." A boy behind me with glasses said with a "bruh" face.

"Wha-"

"GUYS! We have to get out. Before Pennywise comes back." A chubby kid informed.

"Who's pennywi-"

"You talk a lot, just walk." The boy with glasses pushed me.

I didn't talk at all. I followed them until we had to climb this rope that led to a house basement. The house was disgusting. I hope no one lives here, because it's not even breathable in here.

The boys looked like a mess. They were sweating, and had really bad odor. Not that I complain, but they need to fix themselves up.

"That was a hell of a clown." Someone said.

"Hope I never see that mother fucker again." The four eyes said.

"Can someone please explain me what's going on?" I bursted out loud hoping to get their attention.

"What? That we almost got killed by this demon clown, that ate children through sewers." A girl with orange hair rolled her eyes.

"That sounds very unrealistic. Other than that, does anyone know a place with free WiFi? I forgot to pay my phone bill. And I need to make a phone call?" I asked.

"What's That?" They all said in unison.

"My phone, I have it in her-" I touched my pockets and felt nothing.
" wait...where is it. No,no! We have to go back. I think I dropped on the way out!" I explained pointing at the door.

"Can someone please shut this bitch up." Mr. Four eyes slammed his hands on his face.

"What did you just call me four eyes"