virgin eyes

Enjoy!

Richie's POV

I waited for y/n on the front door of the school. I'm assuming she'll be done early since not many girls were trying out for the Snow White role. It make sense, since Prince Charming is Billy. A member of the losers club. Who'll want to kiss a loser?

I leaned on a wall and sighed. "Richie!!" Y/n ran up to me with an overjoyed smile. "Hey, how did it go." I returned a smile. "I got the role!!" She jumped on my arms. "HOHOHO, why so happy?" I chuckled. She sat back straight and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I got to read the script, and the plot is amazing. It has great dialogue and it has a romantic comedy twist." She explained, her smile growing even wider. "I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet, but I'll read it later on tonight," I said. "Alright let's get going. I'm starving. Did your mom say what she was doing for dinner?" Y/n asked as we walked down the steps of the school. "She said we are going out for dinner tonight." I held my backpack strips. "Oh, she didn't mention it. Do you know where though?" She turned to me. "It's a nice place. It's about 15 minutes away from here." I said. "Better get going, last one to the porch is a rotten eggo waffle!" She exclaimed and ran off. I laughed and ran after her. "Not today (your nickname)!" I sprinted.

*

Your POV

Once we got home we took turns to take a shower. Apparently it's going to be a very special dinner. Better look my best tonight. "Y/n guess what." Richie walked in-front of me while I walked to the restroom. "What's up?" I scoffed. "We forgot our bikes at school." He stated. "Oh god." I shook my head. "We have to go back." He said. "Now? It's getting late, and we have to get ready for tonight." I explained. "Then we're walking to school tomorrow. So you better not complain." He said. "I won't. Ok."
"Ok then, take a quick shower. I'm going next." He walked back downstairs. I'm assuming to go back to his video game.

These past weeks have been fun and phenomenal. We spent so much time with the losers the whole summer. I would usually hang out with my friends once or twice a month in summer. It sucks but it's true.

We went for a swim last month too. By then, Eddie had his cast taken off. So let's say he could now be less whiny over anything physical. And you know Richie, teasing Eddie about him breaking his arm again. So everywhere we go Eddie had to be extra careful with any arm labor. All thanks to Rich.

Bill overcame his stutter. Not completely, but he has improved a lot since I got here. I never knew about his stutter issues until now. I thought it had to do with anxiety or something, but it turns out that wasn't the case.

Beverly's been gone. I only got to meet her once. I don't have much to say about her. Other than her and Bill being in a love triangle with Ben. I call it the B triangle, because their names start with a B. Anyways moving on. Mike's usually quite. If he talks it's mostly a suggestion or an option of his. That I don't blame of, we are all human with different opinions. Except his are actually on point.

Richie and his family have some fights ever so often. Mainly about Richie not being responsible, or productive. He is a child of jesus, but sometimes I don't know where all those awful words come from his mouth. Not even my generation say those kinds of words.

"Y/n! I need to pee. Can I come in?!" Richie said outside the bathroom door. I looked outside the curtain of the bathtub and moved my dirty clothes off the way with my foot. "Yeah one sec!...............alright come in." I replied. The door opened and closed. I heard the toilet seat go up. And then a very unpleasant waterfall in the toilet bowl.

This is so awkward. I thought. Two kids. one taking a shower , the other one peeing. Both being naked. Not so much of Richie other than his...um...*cough* his member. *louder cough* "Are you almost done?" I asked awkwardly. "Almost." He answered. I then heard the toilet seat go down and a flush that said "bye bye poop". "Don-WAAHHH, AHHH!"