how was it

Richie's POV

"Now that you're a leaving, I'm planing to make a party." I put my hands behind my head as I lay on the couch.
Y/n narrowed her eyes. "In a good way party. As in, good bye, we're gonna miss you party." I explained. "That's a great idea Richie, but y/n needs to decide whether to leave or stay." My mom hang her coat on the way. "Wait, she can stay too?"
"There's a chance she can. We're not 100% sure though." My dad walked by chewing on a brownie. "Hmm." Y/n drifted to space. "So let me get this straight," "If y/n doesn't want to go with the Tremblays. There's a chance she can stay with us?" I questioned. My mom nodded her head. "I don't want you to feel pressure about this y/n, I'm pretty sure Mrs. Tremblay won't mind to wait for your answer. As long as you're whiling to stay here for now." My mom rubbed y/n's back. "Thanks Sara, but I'm sure I'll have the right choice by Friday." Y/n cracked a smile. "That's what she said." I murdered. "What's that?" She looked up. "Nothing, just that it's getting late. Better go to sleep." I stood up and started to the stairs. "Don't forget to brush your teeth!" My dad yelled from the kitchen. I narrowed my eyes and kept walking. "Remember tomorrow y/n. We're walking to school because your lazy ass didn't want to go get the bikes," I spoke opening my door room. "Yeah,yeah,yeah," She sassed me.

We got ready for bed (a.n I feel like I write too much about bed time. I need to find a bette scenarios for this book, let me know some plz). Y/n looked concerned. That's not the usual her. She would take my glasses away and wear them off in the mirror. She would giggle and talk about how blind I am because the lenses are super 'thick'.
I didn't ask. It's been a rough day for her I bet.

I laid down next to y/n. She didn't say a word either. She must be really into that adoption thing. If I were her I'd probably be eating air. "Hey Rich." Y/n said. "Yeah." I looked at her. "Have you ever felt like you're being someone you aren't. Around others?" She asked her eyes getting watery. Oh shit. She's about to cry. What do I do. What to say. I'm not good at these kinds of situations. Especially a girl. "Umm. I'm myself around my friends, but around my parents I'm less active. So I guess, yes?" I awkwardly answered. She laughed between sniffs. "Yeah me too. But it's ok, my ego is different from yours." She said. I smiled and stared at her. We stayed like that for a while until I stared at her lips. They were full and quivering for a reason. I just had to—.
I leaned in closer. "Richie?" I ignored it, and by instinct I kissed her. They were soft and tasted like peppermint. Must be the toothpaste. (a.n. Cringe writer here m8) "Richie?" I rolled on top of her and tucked my hand under her back. Pulling her closer to my chest. She gasped and I took the chance to slide my tongue inside her mouth. She placed her hands on both sides of my cheeks.

Is this really going to happen? Am I taking her V card after tonight, or is it just going be some kind of 'kiss and tell scene'. "Are we?" She murdered between gasps. "We don't have to." I spoke. "Do you want to?" She pulled away. "You're not suppose to ask that to a guy." I chuckled. "I'm assuming that's a yes." She flushed deep red. "The real question is, are you ready?" I looked at her and glanced at every feature in her. ""I don't know..." She looked away. I sighed and rolled back to my side. "I mean. I don't know if I'll do it right." She quickly said. "It's fine y/n, really, it's fin-"
She smashed her lips on mine. I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Ok Richie. You're gonna go out there, and you're gonna do it. This is not your first time, but it is for her. Better make this special and unforgettable. You've watched enough pornos to know exactly what to do. I went off easy by taking off my shirt. "If you want to stop. Let me know." I whispered. She nodded and started to remove her shirt. I already saw her naked, so this shouldn't be a surprise. She wrapped her arms on her chest and blushed. I quickly removed them and said, "there's nothing to be ashamed of, you're beautiful." She slowly let her arms go. I smiled and leaned in to kiss her neck. (a.n I think I was high while writing this.) Her fingers running through my hair made it more exciting. She let go of me and started to pull down her pajamas shorts. Until I heard something on the window. "What was that?" Y/n looked behind me. "Probably some tree branch. Happens all the time." I said. Then more noises started coming from the window. It sounded like little rocks were hitting it. "Richie, I'm pretty sure those aren't tree branches." She lightly pushed me away and gave me a funny look. I huffed and rolled off her. I started to the window. To see what the heck is doing that. I opened it and got hit on my forehead. I'm assuming it was by a rock. "What the heck!" I screamed. "Oops!" I heard a voice from the outside. I looked down and saw Eddie with his hands on his face. "What the fuck are you doing! Do you know what time it is!?!!" I said. "I'm sorry! Wait....is that what I think it— Were you two about to?— oh god it is." Eddie looked away quickly. I looked around and then it hit me. I looked down and saw my erection. I quickly covered it. "It's non of your business! What the fuck do you want? Shouldn't your mom Stanly be with you?" I threw daggers at him. He shook his head. "It's Stanly! He saw something!" "What? What did he see?" I quickly asked worried. "Come look." He waved his hand down. I closed the window and turned to y/n who was dead asleep by now. Fucking Eddie had to come and interrupt our little moment. "I'll be back, something happened to Stanly." I whispered on her ear. She nodded and murmured, "Stay safe." I nodded and quietly walked out. I ran outside and walked towards Eddie. "This better be good." I said walking next to Eddie. "How was it?" Eddie said. "How was what?" I asked. "Y/n and you." Said Eddie following it with a loud cough. I punched him in his arm. He moaned and said, "It was just a question! I knew you two had something going on." "Well too bad, she's leaving." I said. "You're joking, right?" Eddie said. "Why would I be joking? The Tremblays want to adopt her." I explained. "But....we'll still see her at school....right? She's in the play. She can't just leave." Eddie complained. "I don't know. I believe she is. The Tremblays live a few blocks away from school." I scratched the back of my neck. "Maybe,"

"How is she doing? Y'know being adopted is a big deal for any kid." He soften. I looked at him and gave him a stern look. "Do you like her?" I asked. "Me? No! We all care about her. She's special." He said. I rolled my eyes and said, "We still don't know if she's leaving or not. She has to make a decision by Friday." "I'm sure she'll leave. Who wants to share a bed with a horny bitch like you." Eddie said. "You're lucky I haven't broken that arm of yours. Thanks to the Teletubby I have to play. But what exactly happened to Stanly." I questioned.

Thanks for 3k reads homies! Update coming soon. Until I get school out the way for a good 4 hours :)