Headaches

After Lelouch's thrill of going out like some kind of runaway, the relationship of the two grew more intimate.

Suzaku would cling to him each time he had the chance and would hug him tightly.

Lelouch wasn't refusing the touch either... Somehow they had gotten closer... But despite that Lelouch's memory wouldn't come back...

Despite his attempts to remember, nothing else came... Almost like something was blocking part of his memories.... Instead of the memories though, many times he heard a voice, a voice identical to his but more serious and harsh... it was warning him of something... Was it telling him not to remember...?

But the resounding was getting more intense everyday. Many times he would encounter a headache and would cuddle up in bed.

This situation was getting worse as far as he understood... He believed he should tell this to Suzaku at some point. Yet he was afraid the other would be worried...

He didn't wanted to worry him any more than now so he decided to keep it hidden. The situation wouldn't allow him to do so though...

One night, while playing chess the headache came. It was intense. Lelouch moaned in discomfort which aroused Suzaku's worry.

"Lelouch? Are you okay?"

"Eh? Y-yes! Perfectly fine! Agh!"

He tried to force a smile but instead let out a cry of pain...

"Hey! Really what's up? Does it hurt anywhere!?"

"I-I am fine...So... don't worry..."

"Where does it hurt? Should I take you to a doctor!?"

Lelouch raised his head to look at the other's worried face...

"I can't go out remember? And... it's just a headache so don't worry..."

"A headache? Does a mere headache hurt so much!? Well... for starters I will go get some painkillers, okay?"

Unconsciously Lelouch gripped Suzaku's shirt.

"Lelouch?" He asked confused at the gesture.

"Lately... it's happening a lot... I get headaches... And I hear a voice identical to mine blocking my way... resounding in my ears and warning me... I didn't tell you because I didn't want to worry you..."

"Lelouch... Why didn't you tell me? We should go to a doctor after all!"

"No.... I believe it is related to my lost memories... The doctor can't do anything about it..."

"But we should have you checked up just in case! We can call a private doctor and-"

"Listen to me!" He raised his voice, staring at the other seriously.

"O-okay..." Suzaku faced with the other's serious voice after so long gulped loudly.

"I know you are worried... That was why I was hiding the truth... But! Now that you know anyway I want you to hear me out properly!"

"Hear you out?"

"Yeah... I need answers! A certain part of my memories are just sparse pictures with no connection! Including my death. I can't connect them no matter what and I believe... the me of the past is keeping me in the dark! But I have to know! So please... tell me... Tell me everything!!"

Suzaku gulped once again and opened his mouth slightly...

To be continued...
__________________________
Hello hello! Happy New Year also!

Well this story might be put on hiatus till June due to real life things but nth is certain! So I will keep ya informed in case it does go on hiatus ^^

Anyway see ya next month~