Honest smile

It's been a week since Lelouch woke up.

Due to being motionless for 2 years though his body was too weak.

We decided I would help him do light exercise every day so he can slowly regain his previous fitness.

That was going well. Though Lelouch was still completely unable to stand up he could move his hands perfectly and could do light moves with his legs.

I still couldn't believe he was awake and talking to me...

I was afraid it was a dream and the next morning I would wake up and he would be in a comma again....

It was terrifying.

As for his memories? I don't know if he will ever regain them or not...

I still hadn't brought a doctor in here. More like, I can't.

I haven't told Nunally or any other person connected that Lelouch is alive and actually woke up.

Bringing a doctor like this is difficult.

From time to time I kept mentioning names he knew to see if he remembered something.

"Suzaku-oniisan..."

"Ah! What is it Lelouch?"

"Why are you spacing out? Are you thoughtful about something?"

"Ah...yeah... kinda.... you don't have to worry though!"

"You shouldn't keep these things in you. When you tell them to someone it feels better."

Yeah... like that...Lelouch is giving advice isn't he?

He has no memory but still understands....

I think he is acting as a small child to be honest...

A pure little child, huh....

"Hey, Lelouch! Want to play chess?"

"Chess? I don't remember if I have ever played.... I don't remember the rules either...."

"I will teach all the rules to you while we play, okay?"

"Yeah! Let's play oniisan!!"

"Hehe."

I brought out an old chessboard and the pieces.

I put all the pieces to their respective place and started explaining their moves to Lelouch.

After he told me he had memorized all the moves we started playing.

After half an hour, I was completely being overwhelmed.

"Suzaku-oniisan, your moves are so obvious it's difficult not to read them..."

"Gghh.... So even without memories I still can't beat you, eh Lelouch?"

"Was I playing chess before too?"

"Yeah! You were awesome! I never beat you!"

"Then Suzaku-oniisan is stupid?"

"Sh-shut up, will ya!?"

He gave me a big warm grin.

Thinking back I haven't seen Lelouch's honest smiling face in so long...

Sometimes I wish that time would just freeze and we could just stay here alone forever....

But that was not exactly possible heh?

"Hey Lelouch, tomorrow I will be away in the afternoon."

"Is it work again?"

"Y-yeah... Sorry for leaving you alone like that..."

"It's okay! It can't be helped if you have work. I will be okay even alone."

"Lelouch is such a good boy, heh?"

"I am not so young as to be called a boy, right?"

"Yeah.... that's right...."

"Oniisan is so kind though! He lets me live here even though I can't remember him at all...."

"I am not that kind.... Also.... it's okay.... maybe it's better if you don't remember.... otherwise you would scold me for sure...."

"Eh? I would? Why? Did you do something bad?"

".....actually It's normally a good thing but in this case it might have been bad...."

"But oniisan is a good person so I think even the previous me would forgive him!"

"Haha, I hope you are right....."

"Well let's sleep okay? I am gonna have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Yeah. I got it! Let's play tomorrow night too when you get back!"

"Okay. I will bring you food in the morning to eat for all day, okay?"

"Roger!"

Suzaku patted Lelouch's head gently and after he helped him lie down he covered him with the blankets and when he was about to move to his bed (which was now on the other side of the room) Lelouch tagged on his shirt.

"What is it Lelouch?"

"C-can you sleep with me tonight? I feel like I will see a bad dream if I am alone...."

"Eh? Well if you want that much I don't mind...."

"Thanks....."

Lelouch giggled and Suzaku lied down next to him after putting on his pajamas.

"Good night Lelouch."

"Good night and sweet dreams Suzaku-oniisan!"

Lelouch intruded in Suzaku's hug and fell asleep there. Suzaku soon fell asleep too....

To be continued.......
_______________________
Specifically long because it's Suzalulu week! Yeah happy Suzalulu week 2016!!! (You can check the hashtag "#suzalulu week 2016" on tumblr for posts) Today is day 4 and I finally finished drawing all the prompts xD If I have time I will post all the drawings I did in an extra chapter xD
Well anyway I am still pretty busy with school, cram school, and otaku activities but I will do my best to keep this story going monthly. Gosh I will totally go down with this ship xD

See ya next month~ [I hope]