Kiss of memories

Suzaku chuckled gently upon seeing "the present" Lelouch was trying to give him.

"Lelouch? Are you inviting me to do something naughty on you? Dressing up like that."

"Eh? Uum... no! Ehm...It's ah... that oneesan told me you would be happy if I did something like this so... I tried it out...."

"So it was Nunally's idea, eh? You really can't argue with her, eh?"

"I... I just wanted to make Suzaku-oniisan happy... it's your birthday after all..."

"Oh right... It is my birthday today...."

"You forgot!?"

"W-well... Not celebrating your birthday for 2 years and another 8 years of almost nobody wishing you... I guess you do forget such things..."

"Ehh!? But you remembered my birthday right?"

"Lelouch's birthday was easy to remember..."

"Why is that?"

"Hmm... I wonder...."

"...Was Lelouch so precious to you?"

"Hm? Oh... well yeah... I guess he was..."

"Would you be happier if I had my memories back...?"

"...!"

Suzaku looked at Lelouch surprised. So this is where this is going...

"Actually... I have been having many flashbacks the last 6 months... But to me they look foreign... Even if I have some emotions with them I don't recognise them as part of my memories..."

"Th-that's okay Lelouch! You don't have to rash and accept them all! Just take it slowly..."

"But you always call out to me... Lelouch you said! But right now, I am not even the Lelouch you are talking to! It feels like I am deceiving you and I don't want that!!"

"Why are you saying all these all of a sudden? Did you hear something from Nunally?"

"...If I was to regain my memories completely... And all these flashbacks manage to connect... will this relationship we have now change?"

"It won't! No matter what! I won't let it change! Never again! I swear! I really don't want the memories to bind you! Really... So you don't have to force yourself to remember..."

"Then... I will remember it all right now! Right this instant I will remember it all!"

"W-wait wait Lelouch! Don't push yourself!"

"Then... Just for tonight forget everything! Every single burden... cast it away! Please! I want to make you happy! I can't do that if you have such an aloof and gloomy face!"

"S-sorry... Okay... Just for today I will cast them away. All of it. I will indulge... And I will answer to your order, your majesty!"

"Majesty?"

Lelouch blinked several times... Suzaku didn't took note of this though...

"So... You dressed up like this... Were you really not awaiting for something naughty??"

"Eh!? Wh-what do you mean something naughty....?"

"I can't believe there's not even one flashback about these moments~ How saddening...."

"S-Suzaku-oniis-"

"Today you are gonna call me Suzaku. That's the condition I have."

"O-okay..."

Lelouch said his cheeks blushing madly.

Suzaku stroked the other's face gently and came closer, having their lips touching, engaging into a warm kiss.

Lelouch's eyes widened from the shock.

Yet as soon as their lips touched countless images flowed into Lelouch's mind...

These warm lips... I know them... I have felt them countless time and time again... Yes... they belong to the one I love the most... The one whom I should push away... as farther away from me as I can... For if I let him near... He will be unhappy...

As soon as the kiss ended, Lelouch hoped for the overflow of his memories would stop... Yet the memories kept flowing in... Not just a peck on the lips or even a passionate kiss.... Even more erotic gestures flowing in his head...

Was he and Suzaku lovers....!?

"Lelouch...? Are you okay?"

Lelouch trying to shake off the images looked at Suzaku... Yet that had the adverse effect......

He grinded his teeth in an attempt to calm down...

"Hey Lelouch! What's wrong? Does your head hurt!? Or are you mad? Hey!"

"Su...za...ku..."

Lelouch mumbled and fell unconscious into the other's embrace...

To be continued......
____________________________
Hey guess who rewatched Code Geass just to cry rivers during the last episode?? Ofc it's me lols

Anyway I officially begin the mission of "Bring Lulu's memories back!!"

Good luck myself!

Anyway see ya next month~