Memories

After some more questioning between Suzaku and Lelouch, Suzaku lost the  ball and started narrating about the old times like it was some kind of story.

Lelouch slowly drifted to sleep...

Suzaku noticed that after eventually finishing his story.

He looked over at Lelouch in surprise. But soon his lips formed a wide smile.

He put a blanket over the sleeping Lelouch and sat down on the bed next to him. He gently petted his head. Letting his fingers run free over his hair and play with it.

He thought he would have felt tired after revealing so many things to this,  still pure, Lelouch. Yet the only thing he could feel was relief.

He soon drifted to sleep too next to Lelouch , his conscience finally letting him have a good night's sleep...

In the morning it was Lelouch who woke up first. Looking over at the sleeping Suzaku next to him he smiled in a tender way which seemed so unlike his character...

It felt like the one smiling was not him, but someone else...

He had started wondering what that previous him was like...

What kind of person was he...?

Was he kind? Was he cruel? Was he annoying? Maybe he was kinda carefree? Or a crybaby?

He asked all kind of things last night but he didn't ask that...

No... he thought of asking that... but was afraid of the answer...

But he needed answers. And those answers would come only when he regains his memories.

Memories... Feelings... He made up his determination to accept that that Lelouch wasn't a previous life or some far away person. It's him! He is that Lelouch! He admitted it.

He needed more information.

As he said that he spotted Suzaku's cellphone on the bed side table.

He felt a bit guilty using it without permission but believed Suzaku wouldn't get angry at him.

He was gonna search the net for archives on Lelouch Vi Brittania...

But... he strayed from his objective.

His phone was locked. But... After scanning it, Lelouch spotted his own name on the screen.

"Eh?" He gasped in question.

It was the username. Why was the username,  his name?

Had Suzaku kept Lelouch's phone? But why?

More questions aroused but if he didn't unlock this,  nothing would be answered...

He kept staring at the screen for a while. If it was his phone... could it be Suzaku hadn't changed the password?

So if he just remembered his password...

Yeah right! He couldn't even remember his personality and he is gonna remember his password.  That was his first thought but as soon as he looked over at the screen again his fingers moved on their own,  instictively.

"776639"

The phone opened. The password was correct.

As that didn't surprise him enough, the wallpaper was a photo of him and Suzaku. Both of them smiling.

Looking at a photo of himself he soon realized the difference.

The eyes were a gentle purple and not red.

But what peered his interest was his expression. A calm soothing and almost patronising smile. One like the one he had this morning.

Now he didn't smile like that. The smile he could manage consciously was closer to the one Suzaku had on the picture, one of a carefree child.

Instead of searching the internet for archives he decided to take a look inside Suzaku's gallery.

Most of the pics were from them... Lelouch felt tears running down his face while gazing at some of them. Some other people were popping up too,  even the woman who came in the room yesterday...

Unwilling to stop, despite the guilt he felt because he hadn't gotten permission...

To be continued........
__________________________
First of all the reason I put the code to "776639"
Nunully:Nana (7 in Japanese and bcoz it's 2 na, there's a double 7)
Roro: Roku(6 in Japanese and bcoz there's 2 ro,  there's a double 6)
Suzaku: za//sa(almost the same writing)=>san(3 in Japanese) and ku//kyu(9 in Japanese)
Yeah I don't even know why I had to come up with a password. End me....

Hope you liked this!! I have no idea what's up by the way but I realized it's the first time I wrote from Lelouch's POV because he has no memories it's difficult xD

Anyway see ya next month~