[Bonus Chapter] l

"I swear to god Namu, If you keep insisting that we name our child Ryan I'll just go into labor!"

"It would be so cool, Ryan and we'll get sponsored."

I rolled my eyes at him as he was curled up on the couch with his Ryan blanket watching the music channel. I headed to the kitchen to grab some water, resting my back on the counter. Being so close to my due date made some things hard to do, cleaning, washing and breathing.

"I'm sure it'll be a boy." Namjoon sat at the kitchen table  now, he looked so gorgeous with his messy hair and sleepy face.

"You and my mother are so sure it'll be a boy, while I'll be happy even if it is a rock."

"We should repaint the nursery to the color of Ry-"

I felt a pain in my stomach as my I leaned my hands against the counter now.

"I told you if you say it I'd go into labor!" 

"Labor?! What, now? At this time?" Namjoon began to panic, running into the bedroom to fetch the bag.

"I don't really have a choice!"

--
"I swear to jisoo, when I'm done pushing out this- ow ow!"

"You're going to beat me, yes. Now keep pushing Megan!"

"DID YOU THINK I WASN'T?"

It took 6 hours, and I don't think I've ever seen Namjoon cry so much before. He got to tell her, our daughter. He slept in the bed next to me and when he laid down it took not even a minute for him to fall asleep.

Namjoon's mother peeked her head in the door and quietly left herself in.

"How are you feeling Megan?"

"Like a deflated balloon to be honest."

She stopped in front of the crib and had such a look of love on her face. She had a soft smile while looking at her grandchild.

"Thank you, for being the best thing for Namjoon."

"He is my tree, and now he is a father. I can't even believe I'm a mother."

Namjoon began to stretch out a little on the bed almost squishing me.

"How's our little Minji?" he asked groggily.

"She is fine, she will be because she has the best father in the world."

BONUS END.

Thank you for sticking around for the lengthy bonus and the original story. I can't believe 50k+ reads on something I wrote with lots of hesitation.

So Thank you for reading, all of you. ♡