n

Namjoon continued to pull me towards the road now not giving me a second to think, taking me into one of the empty change rooms. He locked the door behind him and backed me into a corner. My heart was pounding, why did he look so confused?

"When were you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I began to feel smaller as I felt the wall behind me.

He pointed to a small birthmark on my thigh, when I tried to cover it he pushed my hand away. "When Megan?!"

"I don't understand what you are talking about! Why are you yelling?"

He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me. "You're Aya. She has the exact same birthmark as you, I mean only you do."

"What?" I was in disbelief. "I guess you pay attention to details..." I stopped trying to hide the mark and slumped onto the bench in the change room.

"Why? Did you find it funny to play with me?"

"Oh come on, play with you? All I did was show you how much I wanted you!" I could feel tears beginning to form.

"All you had to do was say you wanted to date me!" I stood up pushing my finger tip into his chest.

"You kept sister zoning me! Plus all you talked about was this girl!" I pushed him back a little.

Namjoon let out a small throat laugh. " You were jealous of yourself?"

My cheeks fired up, the truth made me more embarrassed. "You should leave. I need a while to just- figure this out." he murmured before leaving the room.