o

I dropped my towel on the floor at the end of the bed, slipping a baggy shirt over my head, the hem reaching my mid-thigh. I usually logged on around eight before Namjoon would sign in for our bi-weekly camera sessions. I slouched into the computer chair and typed in my credentials, making sure to capitalize the N.

Namu is online.

Aya is online.

Namu: Hey baby, whatchu up to?

Aya: Well, I was hoping to help you out like the other night. ;)

Namu: Seems like you missed me.

Aya: I miss Daddy all the time, I wish we could do this longer.

Namu: Mmm Baby Girl, you know all my kinks.

Aya: Anything for you Daddy.

Aya: How about you show me how good I make you feel?

Namu's camera-enabled.

"Hey baby girl, it's been a few days since you've been online."

The lengths I went to keep my identity a secret could have made me millions by now, but I did it all for him. From the wig to the voice changer and even a face mask to cover my mouth. It was enough to fool him, I would never want to ruin our friendship.

"I've been so busy with school daddy, you should give me a reward."

"How about you take off that shirt, and I'll show you my schlong."

"So elegant daddy. For you, here you go."

I slipped the shirt off and tossed it to the side revealing my naked body. I was used to being naked in front of the webcam for Namjoon, I have been doing this for about 2 months and I got to hear his sweet moans and yips into my ears.

"I want to touch you in person Aya."

"So do I..."