k

I rang the doorbell and waited for his door to unlock, carrying black convenience store bags full of alcohol in my hand. When the door opened he was shirtless and just wore sweat pants.

"You're a bit early, I still need to dry off from my shower. As usual, make yourself at home."

While he changed I examined his living room, blankets, and shoes scattered around and the mini-fridge was filled with more drinks. I made myself comfortable on a beanbag chair and pulled off my sweater and placed my purse beside me.

I was busy looking at my phone when his voice startled me. "Since when did you stop wearing track pants everywhere?"

"What is with you and my lower half lately, Did you order chicken?"

"It's on the way, let me get you a beer."

"Let's start with the hard stuff!"

"Alright."

I crawled to the mini-fridge and pulled out two bottles of Soju and sat back into the beanbag, placing the bottles on the table. Namjoon grabbed one of them and twisted off the cap and like a gentleman he poured me a drink first. It went down easily just like I thought it would, the next few following easily down my throat and just two movies in I was hammered.

The strap on my shirt fell down my shoulder, as I climbed onto the couch next to Namjoon.