Guilty

Nappa paused in horror, damn it, he was right. Freeza had called him away that day before he could say everything. Then he forgot to meet back up with the young prince to tell him the rest. It never occurred to him either over the years of that little incident. Vegeta was actually a somewhat descent guy when it came to women in a sensual sense. The prince would just hole himself up somewhere denying all contact, Kami forbid if someone tried to just shake his hand. That was why Nappa hadn't been pressured or reminded to tell the prince of his race's sexuality. Not that Nappa wanted to in the first place. The boy simply never showed interest, that is until now.

"Nappa? What is happening to me!"

The shout held a hint of a plead in it, Vegeta was starting to get uncontrollably nervous and angry. Did Nappa want him to spell out what he just said?

Nappa shook his head and leaned back in his chair, trying to get as comfortable as possible in this very uncomfortable situation. It wasn't common that the prince went one on one about embarrassing matters.

"Well what is wrong in the first place?" Nappa questioned calmly.

Vegeta glanced at the ground before lifting his head to the sky to scan the stars. "I can't control myself around Kaka. She makes me want to, you know."

Nappa hesitated, "Wait, doesn't that planet have a moon?"

"Yes Nappa," Vegeta moved his eyes over the dark quilt of the sky before they landed on a surprisingly bright crescent moon, "It's only starting to become full. I'm looking at it now."

"First, you do know how two people have-?"

"Yes fool," Vegeta instantly cut off becoming embarrassed, "You did cover that much."

"Ok ok, just checking. It's been a long time. Anyways, as you know, saiyans are very closely connected to the moon. Just from the transformation during a full moon is proof, but it goes farther than that. The moon even controls our 'mating season' per say. A moon just appearing in the sky makes saiyan men bolder and more sensual in contrast to our usual ways of ignoring or killing each other around females of our species. Though this involuntary horniness wasn't much of a problem since the moon of planet Vegeta was usually a new moon, not even visible to the eye." Nappa stopped his lecture. That should be enough for now, no need for details.

"So it's the moon's fault?" Vegeta pondered out loud, "And all those times it happened where outside to!"

"Yes, just stay away from Kaka at night and you will be fine. Raditz won't be affect either way because he is her brother."

"Right right, well I must go, I'm starving," Vegeta rushed at the sudden awkwardness. Vegeta dropped the call, not waiting for an answer. His excuse was valid though, he hadn't eaten anything at Kaka's place.

Raditz had hidden not far from the prince and had heard everything. An evil grin appeared on Raditz's face, he couldn't believe he now had such leverage over Vegeta. He had always had to put up with the brat prince's insults but now the tables had turned.

"If he thinks his superior power is enough to make me shut up about this, he is sorely wrong."

With a snicker, Raditz sneaked away quickly as Vegeta leaped into the sky to search for food. Though Raditz paused, he had an idea. Goku was probably ruffled from what happened, perhaps it would be possible to twist her feelings with Vegeta. Raditz knew where he now needed to go in the morning.

Instantly a loud rumble sounded from Raditz's stomach.

"Looks like I need to go find something to eat also," Raditz stated amused before running off on the hunt.