Old Friends and New Brother?..

Chapter 2 Old Friends and New Brother?

Chi-chi had already arrived at Kami house. She long ago had retired her bikini armor when her body developed into a young woman's and her breasts would bounce and hurt when she fought. Now a purple gi disguised and fancied to look like a traditional Japanese dress draped over her figure as a tight white undershirt held the original problem in check. It had been years since she last saw Bulma, let alone Goku. They both must have changed a lot. Just as much as she had.

Master Roshi was lounging on a beach chair, his nose stuck in one of his perverted magazines. Chi-chi snorted, turning her head away from the sight, anger building at his pervertedness. Krillin saw his friend's danger levels rising and if he remembered anything, it was to never let Chi-chi get angry. Existing Kami House, Krillin brought over a lemonade to quell the fire building within the modest warrioress.

"Oh, thank you Krillin," Chi-chi gently thanked as he handed her a glass without words.

Krillin did a nervous laugh, "No problem, you seemed like you needed it."

"Well, let's just say it's more something I want to do, maybe like kicking someone's butt," Chi-chi remarked innocently while sipping her lemonade. It was obvious to Krillin she was talking about the man now having a nose bleed reading a magazine.

Before Krillin could say anymore, a sweet high voice shouted from above, "Hey guys!"

"Oh my Kami, it's Goku!" Chi-chi squealed, throwing her glass and clasping her hands together in front of herself in delight.

Goku jumped off her cloud, showing off with the flip and land. "Chi-chi, is that really you!"

Chi-chi laughed at her long time friend, "I assure you it is I."

"Woah, you are so much stronger than you were! You must fight me!" Goku squealed in delight, grabbing Chi-chi's folded hands.

"Well, if it isn't my old student."

Goku turned towards the voice of her old master, "Hi Master Roshi!"

"Heh heh, seems like you have grown quite a bit it seems and not just height either."

Chi-chi was about to retort before she swallowed her tongue and examined Goku herself. Goku's hair was still the wild spikes it always was but it seemed to shine with a healthier gloss than before, giving the impression it was soft. All of the child roundness was gone from her face now, leaving only gentle curves of her jaw to match her sharp deep black eyes. Goku's old gi was still on to, the bright orange and blues hard to miss, but the blue undershirt now clung tightly to breasts that seemed even bigger than Chi-chi's to keep them in place. Though the orange outer layer was still loose enough to cover most of her figure, especially the baggy pants for her legs, though the blue sash was wrapped tight enough to show only a brief glimpse of Goku's true waist size. Chi-chi had to admit, Goku turned into one hot chick. No wonder Bulma wanted to keep an eye on her. Then Chi-chi realized Goku had what looked to be very cumbersome gloves tucked under her arm but decided not to question it.

"Well I hate to agree with a perv, but you do look beautiful," Chi-chi said recovering and coming in to hug her friend.

Goku returned the hug full heartedly, dropping the gloves on the ground, enjoying the feeling of being with her old friend again, "Aw thank you Chi-chi, so do you!"

A small blush appeared on Chi-chi's face but soon a smirk appeared when she heard an engine of an aircraft. "I wonder who it could possibly be?" she said with sarcasm.

Bulma landed the plane carefully on the island, accidentally throwing sand into everyone's faces. The door lifted and out came the blue haired fighter with a look of amusement and apology on her face, "Sorry guys, didn't mean to turn you into sand castles."

"Hah hah. You are so clever," Krillin said, who had been long forgotten.

"Oh, Krillin!" Goku yelled realizing her other friend's presence. She immediately wrapped him up in her arms for a hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"Go.. Ku.. Let. Go!.." Krillin strangled out as the black haired girl crushed his rib cage.

"Sorry," Goku nervously laughed letting go of Krillin before placing her hand behind her head, "I guess I don't know my own strength."

"Oh but I do..."

"Huh? Who said that?" Bulma twisted around looking for the source of the voice.

"Up here you idiots!"

Everyone turned their heads to the sky. Goku furrowed her eyebrows, it was a man wearing strange armor with shoulder pads, not to mention the long spikes of hair that was longer than any fighter's she knew of.

A sense of immediate hostility and danger polluted the atmosphere and Chi-chi spoke up with the same dangerous calm, "What do you want?"

"To know why everyone is still alive. Kaka, what the hell have you been doing all these years??" the man yelled down towards Goku.

"Kaka? Who is Kaka?" Goku asked confusedly. The strange man landed in front of her angrily, "Do not play dumb!"

"Hey!" Bulma yelled, inserting herself between Goku and whoever the hell was the other person, "Leave her alone, you have no business here!"

The man scowled at Bulma, "I have every right to attend with my sister."

"Sister?!" Master Roshi shouted from the back of everyone.

A smirk appeared on the stranger's face, "Yes and surely you remember your brother Raditz Kaka."

A frown appeared on Goku's face, she had never met this man named Raditz in her life. "I'm, I'm sorry. No I haven't or if so, I have forgotten." Goku laughed nervously trying to lighten the mood, "Don't be mad, I didn't even recognize Chi-chi over there once when we were kids. I'm kinda bad with remembering people."

Raditz stared unamused, he could tell Goku was telling the truth. "Ah fuck... Vegeta and Nappa are gonna be pissed..."

"What was that?" Goku looked up even more confused.

"Oh, nothing," Raditz didn't know what he was going to do. His mission was to bring Kaka to Vegeta and Nappa. So what if she didn't kill everything? That wasn't his duty to make sure she did, just to bring her back.

Raditz tapped the button on his scouter and calculated each person's power level. They weren't very strong, at least the old man and the bald one, but the two young woman seemed to be in their prime. Combined with Kaka, they might me dangerous to fight together.

Deciding he needed time to think and report to his team a vague plan starting to form in his head, Raditz flew into the air and zoomed into the horizon.

Silence ensued the island, Goku couldn't believe it. Was that man really her brother? And he seemed so ready to fight but he didn't...