It's Your Fault

Raditz snapped his jaw in anger, needing someway to let out steam as he and Vegeta flew. Raditz didn't know why, but when he came to check on the prince to see if he was alright, the sight of him against Kaka infuriated him. What the hell did he think he was doing?? He almost ruined the whole plan! Though as the anger continued to boil, it wouldn't simmer even after he landed, making sure to give a punch right in Vegeta's face. Raditz wasn't even sure why he was so protective of his sister but nothing seemed to make sense at the moment so he just rolled with it.

"Gah! What the hell?!" Vegeta yelled. The prince cupped a hand over his now bruising eye. All his emotions now whirled in his stomach. Confusion, anger, pain, want, and need all ran through his body making Vegeta fall to his knees.

Raditz watched his prince and the anger he once held dissipated as Vegeta collapsed. This wasn't like the tough as nails saiyan he knew. Something was seriously wrong.

"Vegeta? Are you alright?" Raditz asked awkwardly.

Mad eyes lifted to his question. "What the hell is your sister? What has she done to me??"

"Done to you?" Raditz growled, changing easily to no mercy mode once more, "Last I saw, you were about to ravage my sister!"

"Not by will!"

Raditz spat on the ground. "More like not by HER will you little pervert!" Raditz accused.

He knew Vegeta could kill him, wasn't sure why Vegeta already hadn't, but Vegeta seemed currently earthbound by emotions at the moment. As long as that was so, Raditz would go through with his insults and questions.

Vegeta snarled but he felt his body shiver causing him to double over before he could threaten the third class baka.

"Just... Just shut up and help me!" Vegeta ordered. The prince tried his best to stand but a flood of something he never felt before made him crash back down.

"What the heck is wrong with you now?" Raditz said approaching the sprawled saiyan on the ground.

Then suddenly something seemed to click in Vegeta's head, "Oh my gods, get Nappa on the scouter!"

Raditz was bewildered as Vegeta suddenly sprung back into life, clutching onto the front of Raditz's armor.

"Come on you fool! I left my scouter at that witch's place, call him now!"

A growl formed at the bottom of Raditz's throat when he heard what the arrogant prince called his sister but never the less he called to Nappa's scouter.

Nappa had been busy with paperwork dealing with the auctioning of the planet when their call came in. Raditz's name appeared on the small blue screen in front of Nappa's face. He answered, annoyed from being disrupted from his work, "What do you want third class?"

But the voice wasn't the one that belonged to the weakling but instead it was the voice of the grown up brat he had practically raised since a cub.

Vegeta sighed, he was relieved Nappa wasn't busy but as Raditz watched him, he glared and quietly shooed him off. Raditz raised an eyebrow but did as he was told and flew off into the forest.

"Well um... Nappa..." Vegeta's voice faltered but then decided to swallow his pride and say it as a man, "Do you remember when I was twelve?"

Nappa stopped everything he was doing at his desk. "Yes, unfortunately, why?"

Vegeta sucked in a breath and slowly let it out, "Well... You, you never finished giving me the sex talk..."