Unxpected Meeting

The crash land had thankfully been in the middle of a forest. Only thing that was destroyed were a couple of trees and perhaps a few unlucky animals.
Vegeta stepped out of the space pod, so this was Earth. He looked up and pondered the blue sky and then the endless green foliage.
"What a boring planet," Vegeta mumbled. He still couldn't believe Raditz convinced him to come. To come as a diplomat for a third class!
Vegeta started walking through the woods, cursing and spitting the two siblings names. He looked down and didn't realized what happened until he knocked right into something.
More like someone as a thump was soon followed by an ow. Vegeta was instantly snapped out of his thoughts and was about to destroy whoever just dared touched his person, but then froze.
A girl who was dressed in bizarre orange and blue was on the ground, but it was her face when she looked up. Vegeta's mind stopped and he stood there unmoving, one hand raised from where he was going to blast her.
Her hair was lusciously black, with a nice black pair of eyes to match. There was no doubt this was Raditz's sister but she was hot. Didn't help either that Vegeta had never spoken to a saiyan woman before.
"I, uh, um.." Vegeta stuttered. He mentally cursed himself. She was a low class warrior. He had been able to speak up to even his father, the king, at age four, but this girl you would think was a goddess by how Vegeta acted.
Goku frowned concerned, forgetting that she was the victim of the situation, she rose and asked, "Are you alright your highness?"
Goku guessed this was the prince her brother had said would come. Considering the huge impact in the forest by her grandpa's home and the same stranger armor.
Vegeta looked up at her. He cleared his throat and spoke skillfully the words he had repeated over and over during the years, "I am alright, and let me introduce myself. I am Vegeta, the prince of all saiyans."
Goku looked at him, she expected the prince to be taller. She was taller than him by almost two inches, but he was still cute. Goku giggled, there was something just adorable when he was being all dignified and tough.
"Why are you laughing?" Vegeta said, starting to get embarrassed and angry. Did he do something wrong? His eyes widened, was his tail waging?
He swiftly turned to look at his behind himself but his tail was still neatly wrapped around his waist.
Goku but her lip in confusion as the prince started to blush then for some reason looked at his butt.
Vegeta turned back around and saw Goku turning uncomfortably away from him. Did she think he was some kind of freak? Then Vegeta mentally smacked himself, he shouldn't be worried about what she thought of him. He was a first class saiyan elite. If anything, she should be worried about being in his favor so he didn't blast her dead.
"Kaka," Vegeta stated, making the uncomfortable woman turn towards him in acknowledgment.
"Lead us to someplace we can talk, we have much to discuss."
The awkward prince had suddenly turned serious. Goku nodded her head in agreement, then proceeded to lead them to her grandpa's house.