~Chapter 7~ Unpredictable

"Lawless! I really need your help, right now!" You scream at the blonde haired immortal, startling him a bit.

"What's-" Before he could finish, you shove your wrist in his mouth and made him drink your blood. You yank your hand out, Lawless wipes a stream of blood away from his chin. The chain sprouts from his neck like a flower, it swirls it's way over to you and attaches itself to your wrist.

"Hey! What-"

"No time for questions!" You interrupt, dragging the chain and him into the building. You shoved through the crowd of panicked humans, trying to get to the room you were all in moments ago. When you got there, three mages were throwing random magic attacks at the vampire, who dodged every attack or reflected them off his swords.

"I wonder, who will die second tonight?! Will it be you!? Or you?! Oh, maybe you!" He exclaimed as he pointed a sword to young mage, a terrified expression painted on his face. You shoved him out of the way before the blades could touch a hair on his head and blocked the sword with threads of lightning.

"Looks like we have a volunteer! A lovely lady from the audience! Will she be willing to handle the powers of the Great Belkia?!" He yells out as if he's talking to a crowd of cheering people waiting for a magic trick. But, for a second, his eyes widen, but why?

"Shut up." You mumbled as the sparks became brighter and spread to the sword, electrocuting the vampire. He stumbled back, still standing from the attack, he looked up at you with a disgusted face.

"You ruined my show, you little witch!" He barks at you.

"Get of here," You ordered him as more electricity came to life and danced on your fingers. "Or you'll have more to worry about then your show..."

Lawless came up behind him and tried to attack him, but the vampire jumped out of the way, leaving Lawless to stab nothing but air. He stared at the vampire with a sinister grin, he pushed up his glasses.

"I wonder who you belong to!" He shouts to Belkia. "I'll have fun finding out..." You throw masses of electricity at Belkia one of three electrocuting him. Lawless stabs him in the arm as he falls to the floor, he twists the blade, Belkia hisses in pain. You put bindings of electricity over him so he can't get up, Lawless starts laughing at him, which you punched him in the shoulder for.

"So who's subclass are you? All of Love? Doubt Doubt....?" Lawless asks, suddenly serious. "Sleepy Ash...?"

"I don't belong to them..." Belkia hisses. "I belong to the eighth Servamp..."

"Eighth Servamp?" Lawless looks puzzled. "I think you're mistaken, there are only seven of us."

"You all think that..." Belkia pauses. "But there are really eight servamps, there is one your creator never told you about... Poor Tsubaki, nobody knows who he is..."

"Tsubaki...?" You echoed. That name. You've heard it before. But where? "Who's that?"

Tsubaki... Tsubaki... Tsubaki...

"Aw, not even you remember him, Eleanor...?" He tells you. Your eyes widen and your face pales, how would this vampire know her name?

"'Eleanor'...?" Lawless repeats. "No, no, no, This little lady is (Y/N), not Eleanor."

"How do you know that name?" You blurt out, Belkia looks at you, puzzled.

"It seems I, The Great Belkia, made a mistake!" He shouts. "You can't be her!" Your face is pale again, the restrains start to faine, Belkia springs up and laughs madly he throws up his hat, it enlarges.

"Well, Goodbye for now!" He shouts as the hat falls on top of him, then turns into a puff of smoke. You begin to cough as the smoke floods your lungs, and when it all clears up, Belkia is gone.