Chapter 6

"Come on, Kit! It's over here! Hurry up!" my friend Connor calls to me.

I'm about 8 years old. We are running through a field. Apparently, he's found a horse and has brought it apples and carrots everyday to the old Smith barn.

"Kitana! Come on!" he calls again.

He reaches the barn and rushes in with such excitement.

"Horsey! Where are you?" I hear him call. Then, I hear him crying.

I rush in to find out why my friend is crying. I find him sitting in a stack of hay.

"He's not here! He's gone!" he cries looking at me.

I hear something fall behind me. Whirling around I see the oldest Smith boy.

He walks over to me and caresses my face, "What brings you into my hideout, Little Maven?"

"Connor found a horse." I say excitedly.

"Did he now? I think I've found something better." he says with a look in his eyes.

"What's better than a horse?" I say, looking up at him.

"You'll find out soon enough." he says as he bends and takes me over his shoulder.

"Hey! You leave my friend alone!" I hear from Connor, who comes barreling from the hay he's been sitting in. he starts to pound away in attempt to free me. "Let her go!" He screams.

"Mind your own damn business and get lost, kid." he says as he pushes Connor to the floor and leaves with me kicking and screaming.

_____________________________________________________

"Kit! Wake up! Kit!" I hear frantic shouting as I'm being shaken.

"Kit! Please wake up!" I feel a cold clothe on my face. I wake so violently that I almost throw myself out of bed. I'm being grabbed and held as I struggle, not knowing.

"Kit, you're safe. You're with me. You're safe." the voice says. To those words, I calm immediately. My eyes adjust to my surroundings. I realize Damon is the calm that holds me so tight. I grab his face and gaze into his eyes. I pull him to me until we're lying flat on the bed.

"You left me. Why'd you leave me? Please don't leave me." I mutter uncontrollably.

He turns on the bed so that my head rests on his chest and he runs his fingers through my hair.

"I'm so sorry. I was only gone for a few minutes. I'm sorry." he says as I start to cry remembering the time and place of my nightmare. He pulls my face to his and he just holds me there gazing into my wild eyes.

"Please tell me what these nightmares are about?" he asks.

"I can't Damon. I'm not ready for you to know that part of me." I say.

"Does Stefan know?" he asks looking hurt.

"No. Stefan doesn't know." I say.

He closes the space and kisses me. I struggle to keep my eyes open to remind myself that it's Damon and not the person from my nightmares. When he pulls away, I feel the energy in the room change completely. I take the opportunity and I pounce. I kiss him everywhere: his face, arms, chest, sternum, all the while making my trip south to claim him.

The second I make my intentions known, he grabs my chin and tilts my head to catch my eyes.

"Kit, you've never, ever done this with me. Are you sure about this?" he breathes out.

"Damon I need this." I breathe, "Please don't talk me out of it."

He goes quiet as I restart the entire process of kissing every inch of his body until I'm met by my destination. Thankfully, we came to bed in next to nothing tonight. When my eyes meet what I want most, seeing that I'm not the only one who's happy to see it up close, I waste no time at all. I take hold of him in my hand and begin to stroke him. He lets out a stream of staggered breaths. When his breathing becomes shallow, I take him into my mouth and begin to work. I hear a moan escape his throat as I pick up my pace, bobbing my head, swirling my tongue all around. I feel him lose all control as he moans the loudest, sexiest moan I've ever heard. As I continue my relentless movements, he grabs my head and stiffens. He groans loud and long, then I taste him. He tastes divine and I wonder what held me from doing this before. Because you're Damaged. He pulls me up the length of his body and flips so that he's looking down at me.

"Are you okay?" he breathes.

Shushing him with a single finger to his lips, I pull him into an embrace. Finding his leverage, he fills me slowly, entirely, and completely. He moves with an intensity I've never felt from him. Quicker than I desired, I begin to come undone. As he moves relentlessly pushing me onward and upward, I understand what he's doing. He's making up for the time we'd lost when I was taken. He quickens the pace even more. The world around me begins to crumble when he lifts me so that we're face to face. He starts another rhythm that's so much deeper and equally relentless. I throw my head back in total ecstasy. He reaches up to bring me back to him.

"I want to see your eyes. I don't want you hiding from me." he breathes.

"You're making up. For lost time. I get that. You like. Torturing me. Like this. Don't you?" I breathe through my moaning, meeting his rhythm perfectly.

"It's the best form of torture wouldn't you think? You not getting away from me this time." he breathes.

Just as I'm about to explode into oblivion, we fall back onto the bed. He rests his weight on me as he moves, really moves. Everything fades into nothingness as I find my extreme pent-up release, while screaming his name. He follows, burying his face in my neck as he finds his release groaning a garbled version on my name, the sexiest version of my name I've ever heard. Still holding on to me he gets out of bed and throws us against the wall.

"What are you doing?" I breathe while laughing.

"You thought I was done with you? With this? We're just getting started. I meant what I said. You're not getting away from me this time." he breathes and kisses me. "We're finally taking every room in this house. Starting with the stairs" he says.

______________________________________________________

I wake the next morning gloriously naked and resting entirely on an equally naked and glorious Damon in front of our closed refrigerator. I notice a can of whipped cream nestled in his hand. That would explain why I'm feeling sticky. Checking my surroundings, I notice a pair of shoes before me. Looking up but, still hiding my bits, I see Elijah standing there with a towel, my robe, and a grin on his face.

"You two look like you had quite the night." he says handing my robe and the towel over to me. I kiss Damon's lips before lightly slapping him awake.

I'm met with those eyes that can make me lose control with a single look.

"Mmm, good morning beautiful." he smiles brightly bringing the whipped cream to his mouth and giving himself a shot. "Want some or are you done with your enticing little game?" he says looking to the can I used on him earlier this morning.

"We're not alone." I say jutting my chin in Elijah's direction. He looks up and groans.

"Do you not have anything better to do than sneak in on us?" he asks visibly annoyed as he sits up with me in his arms.

"If I'm, not mistaken, Your fiancé is of great importance to my brother. I'm here to ensure her safety. Seeing as how you handle her." he says.

"Oh Elijah, you don't have to be so stiff about it. We're all adults here." I say standing after I've wrapped my rope around myself.

"What did you do last night, other than the obvious?" he asks as Damon's wrapped his towel around himself and stands.

We look at each other smiling like idiots and back to Elijah, "Nothing." we shrug.

Pulling me to him, he kisses me, "You go shower, I'll be up in a minute." he says as he slaps my behind making me shriek.