"You can drop the name, everyone knows it already. Your hear because we want to take down the Kims."

Yoongi's mouth fell open, "sure," Jimin said. Yoongi slapped the back of his head, "you idiot! Do you'd have to be a fucking serial killer, acrobat to pull that off!"

Taehyung smirked he walked back over, standing next to Jeongguk as if he owned him. Yoongi and Jimin walked up into the circle. "What are you trying to get at here? Why did you tell them your name? Did you actually go insane?" Yoongi asked.

"Okay, you know I was on a mission to bring down the Jeons, turns out I can't do that, so we're going to take down the Kims. I told them my name cause that was one of RM's terms and if you agree, all names are told to each other, and yes, I've been insane my whole life."

Yoongi sighed, "you're going to get us all killed."

"It's better than sitting around for a few months going insane cause your team is broken up."

Yoongi glared at Taehyung before looking around the table, "I'm guessing your going to round up a few more people and get them, along with these idiots-."

"Watch it," Namjoon growled.

"And get them to fight the first few waves, usually the weaker waves, with us 'fighting' them too, and when they start to get harder, we turn on them and fight the Kims."

Taehyung smiled and nodded. "Have you forgotten about the Mr. Kim himself? He'll kill you, Tae."

"Not unless I kill him first."

"Are you really going to try and take on your own father? Or have you forgotten what happened all those years ago?"

Taehyung's eyes flickered, the tension in the air rising, Jeongguk, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin started to get uncomfortable.

"I haven't forgotten."

"Well do you need some reminding of what he did?"

"I do not," Taehyung said, his voice getting dangerously low.

"Well I think you do, because you've obviously forgotten just how alike you and your father are!"

Taehyung lurched forward, Jeongguk holding him back. "Don't you ever, EVER, compare me to him."

Yoongi stepped back, Taehyung had gotten mad before, but never had he ever tried to lash out at Yoongi.

Yoongi sighed, looking at everyone, then looked at Jimin, who seemed to be very calm. Jimin looked at Yoongi.

"Oh, hi, my names Jimin, Park Jimin, I'm in cause I'd want nothing more than for those stuck up assholes to fall," Jimin introduced himself to the group. Now everyone's eyes were on Yoongi, who sighed heavily.

"Fine, I'm in, but if this fails, I'm going to haunt you in hell," Yoongi warned. Yoongi looked at the rest of the group, "my names Yoongi."

"Hoseok," Hoseok said.

"Namjoon."

"Jeongguk."

Taehyung nodded, "okay, so we can't just put up pretty posters asking about who wants to join us against the fall of the Kims, we'll have to target a very select few."

Jeongguk nodded, "we'll do the same, target ones that look like they've always got something better to do, or some shit like that."

Everyone nodded, "if we pull this off, we'll be the superior mafia house, not even the Jeons will be able to compete," Jeongguk reminds.

"Oh, we've also got a surgeon, since Seokjin technically promised to protect whoever the man who protected him was with, and since that's me, well I guess we've got some help."