10

Jeongguk was sitting in the van as it slowly rocked him side to side, "do we have a plan?" The new recruit asked, Jeongguk shook his head, staring at the floor. The new recruit just looked at Jeongguk and he sighs.

"Look if you have a plan for such a small mission for basically begging for people to find it out. The plan is to get in, kill the men, get out."

The new recruit didn't look too impressed, "look, your new here, so I'm going to go easy on you, but if you question our ways, I'll be bringing back your head."

The new recruit, who Jeongguk still hand't bother to remember the name of, eyes double in size.

"Don't worry about Jeongguk, Baekhyun, he's just salty."

"Watch it," Jeongguk growled.

"It's okay, I trust you," Baekhyun reassured.

"Well you shouldn't, are all newbies idiots?" Jeongguk turned to Namjoon to ask. Baekhyun looked at the floor.

"You've joined the highest ranking mafia in the world along with the Kims, you must be an idiot if you think you can walk in here thinking you can trust everyone," Jeongguk explained. Namjoon put a hand on Jeongguk's shoulder. The reason he was lashing out so much was because he was sad he had to miss his lesson with V, who he could still not remember the name of, and that alone was getting to him.

The van stopped moving, Jeongguk straightened his suit and the three boys got out, leaving Hoseok, who had quietly observed the whole situation in the van so he could feed them information. They got out and started to walk into the building before the two doormen stopped them.

"Arrêtez!" They both said at once, due to their body language, Jeongguk got the hint, but he had no idea what they said.

"Vous ne pouvez pas passer," one of the other doormen said. Jeongguk stood their confused.

"Sorry, what?" He asked kindly, the doormen looked at each other, also confused.

There was the sound of heels clicking behind them, a man wearing a beautiful dress walked up, Jeongguk knew instantly who it was.

The doormen rolled their eyes, "vous ne pouvez pas passer," they repeated.

"Enchanté, je suis Taehyung, c'est Jeongguk."

"Vous ne pouvez pas passer," the doormen merely repeated, Taehyung pouted and then got closer to one of the men's ear, whispering something. The man's eyes doubled in size.

"Oui, bien sûr," the one who was whispered to said, he looked at his friend and nodded.

"Bienvenue," the other one said, Taehyung smiled and nodded, he linked arms with Jeongguk and they walked in, Jeongguk expected Taehyung to have let the rest of his team in, but the doormen stepped in front of Namjoon.

"My team..." Jeongguk said, looking back for a brief second, "their smart, they'll find a way in."

"Wait, how did you know what they doormen were saying?"