Chapter Forty-One: If I ain't got You

Start from the beginning

"Nothing yet..just relax baby." I said then kissed the top of her chest. Robyn's eyebrow lifted as she nodded her head. My left hand slowly massaged her lips, her grip on my hair only tightened a little as my finger slowly entered inside her warm clenching walls. My right hand squeezed her waist as I lifted my head to kiss her lips, all she could do was moan into the kiss since I already had two sets of fingers violating her clitoris. Maybe I could tease her a little longer. I pulled away only for my face to be gripped and our lips smashing against one another, I brought my right hand up to her neck as I stood on my tippy toes dragging my tongue on the side of her neck.

"I'd rather take this into the bedroom princess.." Robyn mumbled. I chuckled nodding my head, I removed my fingers from her clit but my wrist was grabbed before I could move. "I didn't say stop though." I looked her up and down before biting down on my lip. I ignored her as I stepped around her and slid the door open stepping out. "Lani? Get ya' ass back in here and finish what ya' ass started."

"You'd have to follow me first Robyn." Robyn smacked her lips still standing in the shower. I already knew she'd get her ass out that shower and follow me, if she really wanted me she'd come get. I walk inside the room butt ass naked walking straight toward the closet, I picked her bag up seeing if she had the strap with her. I feel that it was my turn to lay the strap on her just once. As I'm going through her bag I notice a red envelope with my name on it. I frown grabbing it and scanned it. Strange. I also noticed a bear inside the bag and I smiled, it had a K engraved on it.

"I got ya' dat' fa' Valentine's Day." I turn around to see Robyn with a towel around her body.

"But..we.."

"I know..I still thought about ya' though." I wanted to cry. I feel like shit because I didn't get her anything.

"But I didn't get you anything Robyn." Robyn chuckled walking over towards me.

"Lani..baby, it's fine. I understand ya' probably wasn't thinking of me at the time but ya' didn't have ta' get me anything." I looked down at the envelope and bear smiling to myself. "Read it ta' me." Robyn said sitting next to me in the closet. I opened the envelope taking the card out and read it out loud.

"Kehlani..happy Valentine's Day princess, I know I don't deserve to be writing this to you but I don't care. I know I may be the last thing on your mind but I hope I do run through your head, I wasn't expecting for my Valentine's Day to be so slow and boring because I thought you'd be the one I would spend it with, until I messed up and I'm super duper sorry and I know I can't take it back but I wish I could. So the reason I'm writing you this is because I love you, I'll never stop loving you I'll always love you and that's why I'm giving you the best gift you deserve." I look over at Robyn as she had her hand out with a box in her palm. "Robyn."

"Relax..open it." I took the box from her hands opening it to see a white gold Neil lane designer ring. "It isn't an engagement ring, it's a promise ring." I felt my nose begin to sniffle. Robyn took the ring from my fingers and slide it on my right ring finger. "A way ta' promise ya'  that I won' hurt ya' again. A promise ta' love ya." I nodded my head wiping my tears before they could fall. "Stop crying, give me kiss." I leaned into her and pecked her lips multiple times. I wasn't expecting her to do this at all or I wasn't expecting to find a damn Valentine's Day card either.

"I love you so much Robyn."

"I know ya' do..and I love ya' too."