ten

Hayley's Pov

I was sitting on the couch. The dream I had about Patrick kidnapping me. I decided to make daddy and Pete some food. Once I was finally done with the food they walked down. "Hey baby girl." Brendon said. I looked at him. I was making myself a fruit salad. "Hey Hayley." Pete said as he sat and ate. It was quite. I usually didn't do much for my birthday but they did. I knew what was coming. I got dressed and headed to a skatepark.
I skated with Ziri for a bit. (An hour) I was heading home when I saw Patrick. I blushed remembering that he had a crush on me. I blushed again. "Hey Hayley. Pete said I would be able to find you here. So umm I'm not sure how to say this, but I've loved you since we met each other." He smiled. I blushed harder. "Uhh Patrick I Uhhh wow." I couldn't speak. I was really red in the face.
I was home and still blushing a bit. I opened the door and walked in. I quickly closed the door and headed upstairs. I was going to my room when a cold hand met my thong. "Who gave you the thong?" The voice asked. I turned and saw Pete. He yanked up a bit. Enough to make me whine. "No complaints. Now answer the question. Who gave you a thong?" He asked. I said "daddy told me to wear it. I promise." He looked at me and let me go. "You can pick that wedgie. Okay?" He smirked.
I walked in and got rid of the wedgie. I wanted to pleasure myself. I knew I wasn't supposed to. I whined as I picked the wedgie. I was finally able to get it out when Pete came up. "Band practice." Is all he had to say. I got up and headed to the studio. After an hour of practice we each left and went to our own home. Pete picked me up. I mentally slapped myself. He asked if Patrick was flirting with me. I replied with. "No." He nodded. We went home.
He looked at my thong. I didn't notice it was sticking out. He gave me a few tugs. I held my pussy, because I had to pee. "Brendon is here btw. Oh and happy birthday." He bounced me. He stopped and took it out.
He brought me to the bathroom. I looked around and saw A big FLUFFY diaper, a bunch of small diapers, a size to small thong, and a bottle of milk? I was confused. "W-what's going o-on???" I asked. He wasn't talking. Instead Brendon walked in. "Hey baby girl. How is your birthday going?" He asked. I looked at him. He slapped me and asked again "I asked you a question. Tell me how your day is going." I whined. "G-good d-daddy." I stuttered. He smirked. "Looks like someone has a stuttering problem. Pete pull them higher." Pete nodded and pulled higher.
Once they stopped wedgieing me I was put in the thong, small kiddy diapers and the FLUFFY diaper. I couldn't stand properly. They took pictures of me and went Instagram live. I was finally able to take them off. I went to the bathroom. I was done ten minutes later.
I walked out and saw Patrick. I blushed enough to get noticed by Pete. He looked at me like a hawk. I stopped for a moment. I ran upstairs and he was behind me. 'Shit!' I thought. He grabbed me I to a bear hug. I kicked and I accidentally hit his spot. 'oh Fuck' I thought. He grabbed my panties and pulled it high. "Please....stop..." I begged. He ripped them off me. I was sore down dere. Patrick walked over and helped me up. "Hey Hayley. I was wondering do you want to go on tour with me?" He asked. Pete looked at me and nodded. I looked back at Patrick. "Sure Pat" I smiled. I earned a smirk from him. He leaned in and we kissed. (Btw I'm eighteen In Dis) Pete looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at Patrick. I whispered something only he could hear. He nodded and we went upstairs and I packed. He looked at my ass a lot. "Hey Pat like what you see?" I said shaking my butt. He smiled. "Yeah. Yeah I do." He easily said. Once I was done packing my backpack I grabbed my phone, charger, laptop, extra money, and skateboard. He looked at my bag. I looked at him. "Its not heavy. And I'm going to carry it." He smirked and smiled at me. "Okay ms. She hulk." He laughed. I rolled my eyes. We were done and at the tour bus. We started to sing. I played a guitar. He smiled. I played a informiler song to him and started to sing na na na by MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! He clapped his hands when I was done. "Your lucky I even sang for you." He smiled. My phone rang. Death valley started to play. He started to sing and I of course laughed. We were in New Jersey. First stop.
I was filling in for his other drummer. I could do anything for him. I started to jam out with him. Next on Pandora was American idiot. I laughed at his stupid dance. "Omg it's Patrick!!! And omg Hayley Urie!!!!!" A fan squeeked. I smiled at her. I took a picture with her and she left.
The show was done. We headed back to the tour bus. He looked at me for a moment. "Hey Hayley. Do you want to maybe have some fun?" The term fun I haven't heard in a little while. I shook my head. I looked away. "Patrick not tonight." I said. Truth is that I didn't like it. I was feeling sick. I went to sleep. I was dreaming of when Gerard said.'Don't tell anyone about this or I'll kill you. Got it?'
  I looked at him and I was molested every day for a few years. He often does it to be a bitch. I often cut my self and try to play with my self.
Patrick took my pocket knife. Ugh I couldn't find it. "Where did he put it?" I asked myself. I looked at him and saw he was half faking half not. I ran back to bed and fell asleep.
When I was awake he asked "Hey Hayley baby, were you looking for this?" He held up the knife. I facepalmed myself.  I nodded and covered my arm. He pushed my hand away. He then looked at the bruise on my arm. "Did I do that?" He asked I shook my head. "No." "Then who did?" He asked I looked at him. And said "Gerard Way." He looked at me like I was a psycho.
_____________________________
It's a sneek peek at my Patrick sugar daddy.
Total words (1175)