Playing with myself

A/n : the characters changed. Brendon: Sugar daddy, Spencer: Brendon's friend, Zach: other friend, Gerard: punishment giver one, Dallon: punishment giver two, Hayley: the baby girl, Ziri: New band drummer of Hayley's band, Pete: Brendon's boyfriend. Enjoy. Hayley is my real name not poop. 😔.
(Hayley's Pov)
I was gonna get it today. I could feel it. Once daddy finds out I have been playing with myself a lot lately. "Hayley!" I heard Daddy yell. "Hayley. Just go." Gerard whispered. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for daddy. "Okay. Hayley. I'm only asking once. Have you been playing with yourself lately?" He asked. I shivered as the cold air hit me. I wanted to nod but he always says use your words. I said "y-yes." He looked at me and said "why? Remember what happened last time? Do you remember what I said the punishment was going to be next time I caught you?" I nodded. "Okay you know what? I'm going to make you my slave for a week. Go to the room. I'm going to come up in a minute." I obeyed.
Once daddy came up he had a sexy maid costume in his hands, he also had a pair of panic panties. He threw them at me and said "put them on. Oh and when you are done come downstairs." With that he smirked and left. Fuck! I thought.
Once I put it on I headed downstairs. "Hey Hayley." Zach greeted me. "Hi." I said in a not so good mood. "Hayley sit." Daddy said. As I did so he grabbed the panties and pushed me into a sitting position. I bit my lip as he held back tears.
"Now baby what did we learn week?" He asked. It was sIx o clock at night. I was being a bit bad during the week so he decided to not pleasure me for a week. "Not to ever pleasure my own self. Daddy please let me go." I whined as the panties tightened up in my butt. He let go and said "sleep with me tonight." I questioned "why should I?" He smirked and sat next to me and he pulled me over his lap. "Count for daddy."
(Slap)
"One"
(Slap)
"2"
(Slap)
"3"
(Slap)
"4-4"
(Slap)
"5"
(Time skip to nineteen)
(Slap)
"Twenty"
(Need day Brendon's pov)
I looked at her still red ass from last night. "Baby girl wake up." I nugged her. she stirred and woke up. "Yes...Daddy...?" She asked as I noticed that the alarm clock was playing Girls/Girls/Boys. I started singing and she smiled. "Yay. Daddy." She clapped when I finished.
She got dressed and we headed to the studio. She was going to be having additions for a new drummer. Dew to Megan going to jail. Poor scrap. We didn't live that far so we road out skateboards. Once we arrived we headed in I saw a whole line of people who were screaming out her name and mine to. "Hey." She said as she first bumped her other base player. "Where's Avery?" She asked. Avery was here lead singer. I looked around and didn't see her. "I don't know. Eh Andy's inside with the two gayest guys we know." Her bp said. They was going on about how to choose a drummer. I started to text Dallon.
(D: Dallon and B: Brendon)
D hey dude Avery is sick can't make it.
B what about Skyler?
D she is already there she's trying out for drummer.
B Fuck.
D hey don't get mad at me
B why shouldn't I
D because I don't think you should.
B bye)
I hung up and walked inside and filled them in. "Fuck!" I heard Hayley say. I looked at her. She looked down and said "sorry." I looked at her and said "you better be." She ran but Pete caught up with her and dragged her back to me. I fist bumped him. I whispered something to her. "Wait till we get home." She gulped.
(Two hours later Hayley's Pov)
I was scared of daddy and Pete. One because Pete and daddy were dating and two because they were both stronger than me. We left and were now on our way back home when daddy said Pete gets to punish me. "Daddy please...not....Pete" I whined. Pete looked at me like a idk anymore. He said. "For that I'm giving you a wedgie and ten spankings." Daddy smirked and kissed Pete. "Ew get a room." I said. When we got out Pete led me to the back yard. (We're at Pete's house) Daddy said he had to go and left me. Pete looked like he wanted to hear my screams.
(Pete's Pov)
"Call me master while we are alone. When me and your dad are married you will call me dad and him daddy. Got it?" I said. She nodded. "Use your words." I whispered. "Y-yes" I mumbled. "Yes what?" "Y-yes m-master." She said crying. I dragged her in the kitchen and said I had some rules.
(Punishment)
1. Listen to one direction for ten minutes to an hour.
2. Get wedgies from me or Dallon.
3. Spankings from me or your daddy
4. No pleasure for a day to a month.
5. Being mine and daddy's slave.
6. Torture
(Rules)
1. No whining/crying/whimpering
2. Like what I or anyone buys or does to and for you.
3. If I want sex you give it to me.
4. You always count the spankings.
5. If you leave you must have an adult with you.
6. No swearing/lip synching it
7. No cuming if you get a vibrator.
8. If you sleep over you must wear what I pick out.
9. Always call me master/dad.
10. No picking any wedgie I give you unless I say otherwise.
11. Follow the rules and I shall reward you.
12. No playing with yourself.
(Rewards)
1. Sex
2. Pleasure
3. Playing my x-box
4. Soft playful spankings
5. Getting to call me Pete.
(Types of punishment wedgies)
1. Hanging
2. Atomic
3. Messy
4. Ice
5. Dangling
6. Pulley
7. Surprise wedgie
"Well that's all. If you have any questions please ask now." I said and she didn't ask anything. I left her.
___
Sorry I fixed my typos and wattpad is a BITCH.