9

A/N: this book will probably end at chapter twelve. Idk. Lemme know IN the comments.

(Hayley's Pov)
(Dreamnomic uses dream)
I looked at Brendon. He looked at the tracking device. "Hey Brendon. Why don't you give me that tracking device?" Patrick asked as he put a gun to my head. "Unless you want your old baby girl to get her brains blown out of her head?" He said. I started to cry. "Shut up." He said as he slapped me. I tried to look behind me but he pushed my head back to face Brendon.
I woke up in bed with Patrick. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing daddy." I said. I walked downstairs and made some coffee. He later came down and got a cup. I was thinking about a song idea. (I don't own Geronimo.) I wrote some lyrics down on a napkin. He looked at me and then to the paper. "Whatcha writing?" He said. "A song."
(Paper)
So set Geronimo
Set Geronimo
Bombs away
Bombs away
Curtains of the water fall.
(End of paper)
"Want some help putting it to music?" He asked obviously bored. I nodded. We went to the music room. And we played. We started to play wake me up. (I don't this one etheir). Once we were done I called up the band they came by and we practiced the two songs. I started to sing.
Wish I could stay forever

And wake me up when it's all over
(Parts I sing) I looked at them. And I started to laugh. "What?" I asked. Patrick looked at me like I was a new beoncye. They left and me Patrick were practicing a bit more. He said "wanna help me write a song for my solo project?" I nodded. We wrote my city, spotlight, and kill me. (I own the last one.)
I looked at him and we started to make out. We went upstairs and it got spicy again.

__________________________________________
Guys I know that it's short and all but it snowing and it never snows in Virginia. Also kill me was a song I wrote when and I still am going through a phase called EMO. I know I shouldn't cut my self and all but idc. Just kill me.
Comment if you want me to make a chapter of my song. I will if I get nine comments saying hell ya. Byeeeeeee.
@Brendonmcrbitch out.