Chapter Sixteen || We Aren't Dating

Me and Yoongi were sitting in the living room. We were watching TV, waiting for Jungkook to bring us food. We couldn't really go outside since this morning.

Jungkook is leaving early since he got all his work done. Me and Yoongi were sitting on opposite ends of the couch. We switched it to the idols news channel.

Breaking news y'all. Han Minji otherwise known as mini (a member of SMT), and Min Yoongi of BTS, we're spotted out by a fan. The girl said that she was walking to the park, when she saw the two about to kiss. When she asked if they were dating, yoongi stated that it was true. But Minji said it wasn't. Could this be our next idol relationship?

OMFG MIN YOONGI AUTO CORRECTED TO MINION GAY. IS THIS A SIGN?!?!? Also I'm dying lmao.

Yoongi: Have you checked their new site?

Minji: I don't know if I want to. There's tons of photos of us from this morning.

I sighed and looked down. It's been about six hours since the incident. And I'm not ready to face the world knowing that I actually wanted to kiss. Min. Yoongi.

I looked up at him, he was snuggled in a blanket. He was so cute, like a little bunny snuggled in his nest. He took his phone in his hands and checked it.

Yoongi: Reporters have been eating this up. Two idols under the same company, dating. Some fans are even asking for a duet. 

I shot up looking at him.

Also SHOT UP corrected to I SHUT UP, I was like that's never going to happen.

Yoongi: wouldn't be surprised if that's why Jungkook is so late. All the reporters crouding the doors, asking questions.

Minji: We aren't dating....

He looked at me and laughed.

Yoongi: try telling that to the reporters. Anyways we should go, get that food. Jungkook is obviously not coming anytime soon.

I smiled at him, and nodded. I sat up looking at him. He outstretched an arm for me to take, I instantly took it.