Chapter Fourteen || Cuddle Buddies

★ { Dream Land } ★

I sat on the red and white checkered blanket. I was searching through the picnic basket, for some kimchi. I gave up on it after a while, and looked up to the sky. The white fluffy clouds rolled over above. Blocking out most of the sun, leaving the most perfect amount. Birds chirped all around me. Everything was perfect, except one thing.

Minji: Yoongi? Where'd you go?

I Got up, walking through the meadow. Blades of grass lightly brushing against my calfs. I looked around me, the perfect meadow. I walked to distance till I saw it. He walked over to me, his light blue haired lightly blowing threw the wind.

Minji: Yoongi! There you are silly head!

Then someone came from behind him. She was the most perfect embodiment, Of a slut. Why were they together? He supposed to be mine!

Minji: Y-Yoongi?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THIS WHORE?!

He smiled at me. It was the most gut wrenching thing, he kissed her. Right in front of me. With out a care in the world, like it was nothing.

★ { The real world } ★

I woke up to the real world, I was breathing heavily. Don't worry yourself Minji, it was only
a drea— why the fuck do you care? Minji— you don't like him, there's no way. So why do I care?

I looked around the room, it was still dark outside. I look to the nightstand beside me, grabbing my phone to check the time. It read 4:00 a.m.. I sighed and put it back down. I have to get up soon so, might as well get up now. I lean forward, before the feeling of a weight on my waist stopped me.

It was then that I realized, Yoongi had been cuddling me. I blushed, another reason I was afraid of sleeping in his bed with him. I rolled back to face him getting ready to wake him up. I looked at him straight in his face. He looks so peaceful, I smile before turning.

I felt his grip on my waist tighten, as he pulled me closer, before wrapping his leg around me.

Yoongi: stop moving Shorty...

He said tiredly. I tensed at the sound of his deep morning voice. The rough sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine.

Minji: Yoongi— I— uh. I have to get up for work... so do you....

He yawned, as I turned my head towards him. He slowly Opened his eyes to look at me. He was so close to me. His hair was slightly ruffled from sleeping. He just looks so cute in his sleepy state.

Yoongi: don't you remember? Chaerin said we could work from home today.

He closed his eyes. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder. The touch once again sending shivers down my spine.

Yoongi: now can you go back to sleep?

Minji: I can't sleep with you on top of me.

He whined and let go of me. I quickly got off The bed, as he sat up to look. A confuse look a spread across his face.

Yoongi: really?

I nodded, before taking some clothes from my bag.

Minji: you should get dressed too, we're going to the park. Maybe we could actually finish the lyrics.