[3] - Reunions

"Wake up!"

I opened an eye and saw a figure hover over me, and I pushed them aside as I scrambled up.

"What the hell, Madison!" I whined as I laughed.

She was dying of laughter as she laid on my bed, clutching her stomach.

"That wasn't funny," I mumbled as rubbed my eyes.

"It's 11 already, Elena!" She said, as she stopped laughing and stood up.

"And?" I asked, going back to lay down, but Madison pulled me up.

"You have 3 hours to get ready for your interview." She raised an eyebrow.

I shot up and screamed, and ran into the bathroom to get ready.

I slipped out of my pyjamas and hopped into the shower, as Madison went to go get ready, since she was going to come with me.

I washed my hair and applied conditioner, leaving it silky and smooth. I quickly got out and wrapped my hair in a towel, and speedily dried myself.

"What do I wear?" I yelled out to Madison as she entered my room.

"Just go do your hair and makeup, I'll find something," she said, holding up her hand to tell me to shush. She walked into my closet, and I returned to the bathroom.

I took out the towel from my hair, and grabbed the hair dryer, and dried it. I combed over it again, now that it was dry. I decided I would just leave it straight.

I quickly did my makeup, using all the makeup tips my artist told me. I was satisfied with it and slipped into my undergarments. I walked to my closet where Madison was and saw what she'd picked out.

"What would I do without you?" I smiled, then shooed her out so I could change.

She left to go get ready while I slipped into my clothes.

I wore a tight, laced, black body suit, and a plaid skirt. I layered on an oversized jacket on top.

I strapped up some heels to top off the outfit, and slid on a simple handbag. I put all my necessities, phone, chapstick, tissues and extra makeup, into the bag for emergencies.

Once I was completely satisfied with my look, I head out downstairs into the foyer while I waited for Madison. Hopefully, Steve would get here soon so we could get going.

As if he heard me, I heard the car horn beep from outside, and simultaneously Madison came walking down the stairs all dressed up.

"Ready?" She called out.

"Ready." I called back, and we both went out of the house.

***

When we arrived at the big studio, the paparazzi crowded around the entrances. Derek got out and cleared a pathway for us, and we both got out one at a time. They yelled things out, but I've learned to block out the noise.

Once we got inside, I greeted the guards that guarded the entry. They recognised me immediately, and allowed me through. Madison and I walked through the hallway, looking at all the different rooms that split out.

Last night I'd done some more research on this show. My personal trainer despises television, so I tend to stray away to avoid getting told off. Basically, they invite two celebrities who usually have something in common; co-stars, band members etc, onto the show to interview other celebrities. Usually the most gossip gets released on these shows.