Chapter 21: "So Far,So Good."

Start from the beginning

"Here we are." the guy says.

"What is your name by the way i keep saying 'the guy' in my head?" i ask him with a sheepish smile on my face.

"My name is jace luna and i am one of your guards." he says with amusement in his eyes. 

"Well thank you jace for finding me." i tell him then he shakes his head as if a 'your welcome'  and walked off but not before giving me a wave goodbye and a smile.

I knocked on the door and my mates deep husky voice said 'come in' . I went in and his head snapped towards me and a smile made its way to his face. He walked over at me and gathered me to his arms. His head is in the crook of my neck, he seems to be sniffing me. I shook my head at his weirdness. He pulls back and looks at me with so much adoration and love in his eyes. 

"You look beautiful,my love. So gorgeous." he says then giving me a sweet kiss which i gave back. He pulls back after a few more seconds of kissing and stared at me, grinning from ear to ear.

"What?" i ask him with an amused smiled. He shakes his head but still continues to stare at me grinning.

"Why are you staring at me?" i ask him again. 

"I just can't believe i have you, someone so perfect and beautiful. It's almost surreal that your mine." he says love dripping in his voice. I mentally 'awed'  by his sweetness so i gave him another sweet kiss. 

"Well believe it babe, now go and get dressed your parents are expecting us." i playfully ordered him and he rolls his eyes at me playfully to and walks off but not before giving me a kiss. 

I walk out of his office just after he walked out, i don't want to invade his privacy. I closed the door behind me and walked downstairs to the living room. I look around and see nobody is in the house except me and damien. They all must have left or something. I just shrugged and sat in the middle of the black leather couch that is surprisingly very comfy, i can actually see myself falling asleep on it while watching The Vampire Diaries Re-runs. I turn the t.v. on and left it on a movie. I continue to watch it while waiting for damien to finish what he's doing.

About 30 minutes later he walks downstairs and sitting next to me then grabs me suddenly making me gasp and puts me in his lap. I just leave it at that and we continue to watch the movie. After about 5 minutes of silence i break it.

"When are we leaving?" i ask him then facing him and playing with his hair. He rests his head on my shoulder and i heard a muffled 'later'. 

We stayed in that position for another hour until we really had to leave. By the time we got to his parents house it was already 1 in the afternoon. He parked the car and before we head out he looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile which i gave small one back. We went out and walked to the front door with his hand on my waist and i'm leaning into his body. Before we knocked on the door he gave me a kiss on the forehead and then knocked on the door. After a few seconds a stunning woman answered the door followed by a well built man. 

The woman was small and curvy with deep blue eyes,she had on a yellow sundress,brown pumps and she had on a light make up,her blonde hair was done in curls and light make up.She was just slightly taller than me but not much by the man beside her who looked about 6'ft and well built. Damien was a bit more taller and well built than the man but they had exactly the same features, the same black hair and grey/green eyes although damiens eyes were a bit more darker than the mans. 

The woman threw her arms around damien and hugged him tight. He hugs her back and while they hugged the man noticed my presence and he gave me a warm smile. 

"Hello,you must be autumn, i'm ryan, damiens father and that is melinda my mate and wife his mother." he says then giving me a bear hug full of comfort and it made me relax.

"Hi." i tell him back and we pulled apart when damien growled lowly behind us. His father just playfully rolled his eyes at him and then melinda pulled back and her eyes lit up when she saw me and gave a crushing hug, 

"Oh,your so beautiful, your hair is nothing like i've seen before, so unique and stunning," she says when we pulled back and she went back to her husbands place while damien got me back to his. 

"Thank You, you look gorgeous too, i love your dress." i tell her with a smile and she smiled back at me. 

"Oh, your welcome maybe we'll go shopping some time." she tells me and beamed at the idea. She must be shopper dropper then damn.

"Ok." i tell her with a smile.

"I don't know what to say anymore." i say cause i felt awkward with the sudden silence and the way they smiled and stared at me. They laughed after i said that and damien just shrugged at my weirdness then giving me a kiss on the side of my head.

"Come inside we shall dine and get to know each other." melinda says with a smile and ushered as in. When i came in i didn't notice the house first the only thing i thought of is,

So Far,So Good.