chapter 1- help

YOOJUNG POV

"goodnight daniel" was the last thing i said before hanging up the phone with him. i really do hope he gets to transfer back to korea, everyone's hoping that too.

collage has been alright to be honest, not as exciting as i thought, atleast i have all my friends attending the same campus, and most classes with jihoon. mina, seonho's girlfriend is getting transferred here tomorrow, and i hope we get along well.

3RD PERSON POV

yoojung and jihoon quietly chatted at their now usual table at the cafe on campus, waiting for the others to finish with their classes. "h-hi yoojung! can i sit here?" a boy asked, tugging on the chair infront of the two. "sorry, the seats taken, our friend's are coming soon" jihoon stated, attempting to shoo him away. "oh.. sorry." he mumbled then walked off.

"him again? seriously are you leading him on??" jihoon asked, which gained a glare from yoojung. "i promise! i don't even do anything, i just say hi back when he says hi to me in class, you've seen it!" yoojung said and slapped his arm. "i know, i know, but i mean, he's always following you, you havent forgotten daniel right?" he asked. "NO! of course not. i don't even like haknyeon, he's just. . .nice." "should i just tell him to back off and that you have a boyfriend?" jihoon asked.

"no it's fine, i'm sure he'll stop soon, and daniel and i. . . arent even official again yet, so don't say anything." yoojung stated.

"but, he's been acting that way towards you ever since we started collage." jihoon explained, before doyeon came running into the cafe.

"sorry i'm late guys i bumped into my friend outside." doyeon said before pulling out the chair and sitting down, "who was that guy you were talking to?" she asked before digging into jihoon's chocolate cake.  "oh you know, just yoojung's stalker." jihoon said, before grabbing a napkin for doyeon. "oh my god!" she said before she wiped her mouth. "that's him!? he's pretty cute." doyeon said, which caused jihoon's expression to change.

"not really.. i'm cuter to be honest."he said which caused both the girls to chuckled.

>>> THE NEXT DAY

"everyone this is mina! and mina, this is... everyone!" seonho chuckled as he introduced the gang to mina. the group sat down in an italian restaurant seonho promised to pay for, since he got his first pay from his part time job. "i remember seonho telling me one of you guys are a cheerleader?" mina asked, looking at the two girls. "that'll be me!" doyeon raised her hand. "so then the really smart one must be you, yoojung!" mina stated, which caused he whole table to chuckle.

>>>

"oh? doyeon who was that guy you were talking too?" jihoon asked doyeon as he walked up to her on the campus field. "he asked me for my notes i wrote down from the lecture earlier." she explained. "oh are you guys friends?" he asked. "nope. . . But apparently he sits behind me." she said with a slight pout. "why would he ask her for her notes?" jihoon thought to himself.

"let's go, yoojung and daehwi's waiting at the cafe." doyeon said and pulled jihoon's arm closer to her, which caused his heart to skip a beat.

>>

"well, i'll see you guys later! i have to get to class now" doyeon said before waving goodbye and walking out of the cafe.

"you guys! there was a guy before asking doyeon for her notes from a lecture!" jihoon spilled out for the two to hear. "so what?" daehwi asked, sipping his drink. "lectures are put up online, you can literally get all the notes there." yoojung replied. "exactly!" jihoon clicked his fingers.

"you don't think he's trying to court her, do you?" daehwi asked. "better make a move soon jihoon-ah" daehwi said before exiting the cafe.

"well, i'm gonna head out now too, i don't have class tomorrow, so i'll see you later" yoojung said and began to walk off, but jihoon held her arm back.

"yoojung, i need your help." jihoon spoke

"what is it?" she asked.

"i need you to make doyeon fall for me. . . like how you made daniel fall for you."

-
Please comment your thoughts!