"Just relax, I handled it.", Macy told him and rolled her eyes again.

I giggled at her behaviour and at Coby's still bewildered expression.

"Macy handeled it!", Bryan, who was in the driver's seat, told Coby again, but I could see that their words did not settle him.

"It's okay Coby. Macy's Daniel's sister and who else is going to convince him that us leaving was okay?", I soothingly tried to make my point.

Coby locked eyes with me and when he saw that I was not alarmed by Daniel's disagreement, he nodded his head and turned around again.

Macy smiled encouragingly at me and I returned her smile.

After ten minutes we finally arrived at the mall and Macy practically speed walked away from our car.

I chuckled at her enthusiasm and followed her in a slower pace together with Coby and Bryan.

"So how do you like it here so far?", Bryan wanted to know, looking curiously at me.

I smiled warmly at him, because I found it rather sweet that he apparently wanted me to like his village.

"I love it. Everybody is really nice and I can't wait to get outside and take a look around."

Before he could reply, Macy shouted from in front of us: "Why are you people so slow?"

I giggled at her impatience and quickened my steps.

Soon we entered the mall and before I knew it Macy had dragged me into the first store.

When I could not find Bryan and Coby, I asked Macy: "Where are the others?"

Macy laughed and pointed to the sign above the store.

I blushed when I realized that it probably was not a good idea for the guys to join our lingerie shopping.

"Daniel would have their heads.", Macy explained and pulled me towards a shelf full of panties.

At first the very small, but still existing part of me that hoped Daniel and I could be together tried to convince me that Daniel did not want Coby and Bryan in here, because he wanted to be the only one who saw my underwear, but the more realistic part of me believed it to be just because of his sister.

Of course Daniel did not want the men knowing which bras his sister wore.

After I had picked a few panties and bras and I had convinced Macy that anything else really was not necessary, we continued our shopping.

I knew that she was not happy with me, because I always selected just a few pieces of clothing, but I really appreciated her not complaining about it again.

At lunch time we met the guys at the food court, where they had already bought food for us.

"Finally food!", Macy exclaimed and dug in.

I giggled at her behaviour, said thank you to the guys and followed her suit.

During lunch Bryan and Coby talked about a certain comedian. Apparently I was too focused on my food, because I had totally missed her name being mentioned.

"And then she looked him right in the eyes and just then, right beside him, jumped up another guy. He almost pissed his pants.", Bryan told us chuckling.

"God I love Ellen!", Macy gushed and proceeded to tell us about another scaring prank from Ellen.

However, I did not pay attention to her story anymore, because something inside me just clicked.