7.

"Are you sure we can leave before Daniel sees us?", an uncertain looking Coby asked Macy for the third time already.

Macy nodded her head impatiently and pulled me towards the already waiting car.

"Yeesss, so now let's go!", she replied in a cheery voice and opened the back door of the car that would take us to the mall.

On the one side I was really glad that I had not seen Daniel today, because of obvious reasons. He was apparently in a meeting and nobody was to disturb him.

On the other side I really wanted to see him. I just wanted to check if he was okay.

I shook my head, because his well being should not be a concern of mine.

I noticed how my fists had clenched at the thought of Daniel and I quickly tried to think about something more pleasant.

My gaze fell on the jeans I was wearing and I had to smile when I remembered how Macy had used me as a dress up doll this morning.

She had stormed into my room, grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room to show me that she had "nothing" to wear.

Considering the size of her closet, I had been of an other opinion.

After what felt like an hour we had finally decided on an outfit, which Macy claimed would convince the love of her life to fall in love with her instantly (if he even was at the mall). I had giggled at her dramatic choice of words.

Macy had also looked for several outfits I could wear and I had to try them all on. I knew it sounds horrible, but I actually had a lot of fun and something inside me had told me that I never had a girlfriend with whom I had the chance to be crazy with.

Finally Macy and I had settled on jeans, a white top and a really cute looking green jacket for me. Needless to say that I had been very glad that I did not need to borrow more clothes from Daniel's girlfriend. It would have just felt wrong.

According to Macy a beanie completed the outfit, but I was just glad that I wore something on my head. Although my head injury was healed/vanished, my head still felt like it needed coverage.

I had also asked Macy if she knew anything about my head injury, but in exact this moment Coby and Bryan, our companions for today, had shouted for us to come downstairs.

They had introduced themselves and when I had found out that they had discovered my car and therefore me, I thanked them profusely. It was probably due to their help that I had survived the nasty accident.

Coby had blushed at my thanks, but Bryan had seemed more than satisfied with my words.

We were currently driving to the mall and this gave me time to study the two men in front of me.

Coby and Bryan seemed to be in their early thirties and I immediately wondered if they were already married and had children.

Both of them were very good looking, but this was nothing new since everybody here looked like a model from a magazine.

Coby had dark blue eyes and brown hair, while Bryan had hazel eyes and blond hair.

Beside me Macy sighed in annoyance and I curiously took a look at her.

Macy noticed my stare, rolled her eyes and lifted her mobile phone in answer.

"Daniel's mad we left without seeing him.", she admitted in a whisper.

"I told you we should've waited for him.", Coby suddenly said in a frantic voice. He had turned around in his seat and was now facing us.

Confused I looked at him, because Macy's whisper was barely audible to me, so how could he have possibly heard it? Did he by any chance have enhanced hearing too?