II-MAYHEM

"W-well this is rare",I retorted.

"So Star do you like me?",He stared at me with sincerity,this was making me anxious I hated saying what I felt and now I had to somehow say something that will result to his mayhem situation.Say something! My mind mouthed to me in frustration,my heart palpitated so fast and my words had became slurred--conclusion I wasn't keeping my cool,I was losing it.

This wasn't the cool headed me and everything I see as of now is tight,I can't breathe and so I ran,ditching the man who clearly likes me and so me.Ditching the major decision that will leave my love life upon.

To say confrontations and ditching were on my main vocabulary,it wasn't I was up on the decisions it was the pressure that kept me boiling,the way I seem to lose myself makes me ballistic and so I ran,hoping running fixs the problem itself.

2  4 //  7

"What's the matter Starry?",Elise crept her face right on my face,I growl and closed my eyes."I don't want to talk about it",I gritted.

"Come on keeping it will worsen the situation",She gave a weak smile tilting her head.

"That's the problem!it's already worse and it probably will if I don't forget sooner or later!",I broke a fuse and slapped my forehead,damn it I just told the problem and Elise is eyeing me to feed her dying curious self,realizing keeping myself quiet will get thing wreck.

"Marco told me he likes m--".

"OMGOSSHHH,DID YOU LIKE SAY YOU LIKE HIM TOO?!OHHHH WHAT ARE YOU NOW GF AND BF!!WHAT ARE THE ENDEARMENT EHHHH!!!!WHERE DID HE SAY I--".

"I'm not yet finished",I glared at her used by her annoying outbursts,feeding her my details would keep her shut.

2   4 //  7

"You are such a fool,he could misinterpret it and hurt him!",She shot me a glare I shrugged my shoulders and began to defend myself,"I know that,you don't need to rub it in my face how much of a fool I've been!",I screeched at her and picked a novel when she slapped my hands,eyeing me like a bad kid she waggles her fingers.

"Reading a book won't solve your disturbed heart and the situation,feeding you feelings on a novel won't help,you need to face it,you can't just hide and pretend everything would be back",She spoke seriously and I was taken aback,maybe she did really care about me or her--ship 'Starco' which I admit sounds cute.

"It's better this way,he could forget me and I could go back to where I really belong",I muttered.

"You're in denial,you think hiding your problems would make you forget,fix it Star,you clearly love Marco and you just can't let love go that easily",Her features soften and enloped me in a hug.

Being so strong was tiring,I admit Elise sure is a good friend,a keeper and I'm happy she's here when I'm weak.

"I'll try,I'll fix it without running away",I smiled and hugged her tighter.

2  4  //  7

To say the least I had twisted my own promises,Marco did tried to catch me on and talk things over the heated confession,being a wussy I ran,deeply regretting it a second away,I need to resolve these feelings.

. . . .

"Star,is this a love problem?",I flinched when mother's voice rang on my ears,I didn't seem to notice her there and I smiled faintly,"Truthfully,yes but it's nothing big,it's just that I'm too afraid of things that will be taking if I say I liked him too",I lowered my head shrinking by the second,mother's hand slip onto mine and squirmed firmly.

"I'm sure you'll get by,take you time and if you're afraid of the changes it's your choice whether you want to see what's beyond your knowledge or let this thing stay the same",She smiled.

"I got this,I'm sure I will,I just need a deep breath and--

. . .

"Marco let's talk",I gathered my courage to meet him.

"I'm sorry for running away,I-I'm not good with explaining how I feel,neverthenless I'm here to say how I feel",Under his captivating eyes I began to feel intimidated by his presence,I held my chest my cheeks wildly flushing.

I am going to tell him,my heart feels like it could explode anytime.

"You are the main reasons why I've changed,you made me more socialble,cheer me up when my heart got shattered, made me better and stood there,I like you Marco,if not I love you,under those months I began to grew fond of you then I realized I love you,I love you that I had to ran away and ditch you".

"I had to ran away because I couldn't understand how you seem to love me back,under my messed up life,I love you that I am willing to say this things to you,that I am opening how I feel only for you",I sheepishly smiled.

"Will you accept my feelings,if so more than just this?",I stepped closer to him,he smiled and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him under I was smashed by his chest.

"I love you Star Butterfly",He whispered softly on my ear.

"I love you too Mr.Diaz",I look at him and we paused for awhile,our feelings were mutual and we wanted the same thing,he lead first leaning closer while I closed my eyes.

We were suddenly interrupted by my phone ringing,frustrated I grabbed it and release myself from Marco's hold,he was staring at me carefully,"Hello",I spoke.

One thing's for sure,I began to run as fast as I could,leaving Marco again.

What awaits me was the secret behind my family,I had to know and I had to be there.

S T A R T E D : N O V E M B E R  14,2017
E N D E D : J A N U A R Y  28,2018

-THERE IS BOOK III THE TITLE WILL BE REVEALED ON THE 'PREVIEW CHAPTER'