Friend Basis.

Xavier's POV

My alarm woke me up at a quarter to 7. Blade was peacefully sleeping in the corner of my bed. Uncovering myself, I performed my morning stretches. As I finished I located my bible and journal on my dresser. Turning my bible to Deuteronomy 31:6: "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and no panic before them. For the Lord, your God will personally go ahead of you. He will never fail nor abandon you."

After repeating the verse a few minutes and resiting it in my own words for a better understanding, I went along and start writing in my journal.

You wake up to give God the glory for another breath of air that He contributed. Allow this day to be prosperous in His name but assisting people who are less financially stable than you. Allow Him to shine His light as you talk to clients, providing them hope and security for the situations they're in. Be THE best boss that you can be in this company, and continue to mold yourself into the strong man of God that He called you to be on this earth. Like Deuteronomy 31: 6 states, "Be strong and courageous. Don't be afraid nor panic. For the Lord is ahead of you. He will never forsake you." He's with you every step of the way, continue to allow Him to use you for His purpose.

Sincerely,

Your Holy Spirit.

Closing my journal, I went down on my knees knowing that God was ready to receive my daily prayer. I thanked him. Thanked him for my family, my friends, my success, my life. My mother has been feeling such pain after I left that night, and I may not understand why but I know He has a plan. He always does. I asked for deliverance in whatever that I may be facing today. Rather it's with clients, employees, or even my personal life. My prayer was filled with such tremble as I felt his spirit surrounding me that I began to pray for Rose. I don't know what kicked in the first sentence but I didn't stop there.

"Father Rose is an unexplainable woman. She is far more than what meets the eye. She is highly intelligent, kind, and has a heart of uncertainty. Allow her to understand that she can be successful not just with the help of me by with you as well. I could sense that she may be a believer but with a past of difficulties, it's causing her to lean back on letting you in. Help her let you in. Help her let me in."

Once I ended my prayer I was puzzled by the last sentence that I spoke of Rose. Help her let me in? Let me into what? Her life? As a friend? As a business partner? God, what am I not getting here? What are you trying to tell me? Shaking my head, I went and brought my bible and journal back to the dresser.

I went straight to my closet. What to wear? I thought. After looking diligently through my clothes, I decided to wear a simple button up with dress pants and dress shoes. As I laid the clothes on my neatly folded bed, I woke up Blade. I watched as he yawned and changed his expression to happy once he saw me away.

"Hey, boy." I cheesed bending down to give him a couple of rubs. He watched as I grabbed my towel leading my way to the bathroom. He barked. Signaling my absence once I stepped into a locked bathroom.

45 minutes later

"Blade come here." I hollered. Placing his food in his bowl, I head his paws run from the living room to the kitchen. My coffee machine beeped signaling that my coffee was done. On a plate was an omelet freshly cooked with vegetables inside.

Grabbing the plate and my coffee, I went into the living room to enjoy some morning news. And by enjoy I mean to comment on how the world needs change. "And the night ended with four victims killed, one brutally injured." Fix it Jesus.

Time sped and it was time for me to get ready to go to the company. Filling up Blade's Bowl with food and water, I also added a few treats to be given whenever he behaves himself. I know Sasha will be at my house around the afternoon to check up on him.