Updates!!!

Hello my confused people!

Your Author Rie_Chihau is here! I have as some have requested to continue on with "The Escape" series. I love you all. But I need to address something else first...

"Confusing story ever. Your story In the night is so confusing. Plz explain"
"Dude what up with dat story of yours?"
"Plz help me understand... Where were you going with In The Night?"
Just a few messages I got from people.

As you can see by the previous chapters I have been doing some stuff. But I must confess... I mixed the plot of two stories together one who currently to this date, (January 11/17) only has 7 published chapters. But this story and that story was wrote at the same time. And I have decided that I am going to go back and fix up a few parts of the story give them a bit more detail. The story I wrote at the same time of "In The Night" is called "Twisted Timelines"

Description below...

Encre the keeper of his world's timeline.  When he dies his timeline dies, but he only has a limited amount of lives before he has to move on to his next life.  He is afraid to move on, having heard another's story. So he lets himself suffer in mostly silence. Near the end of his time he notices things changing, then the most amazing thing happens, before he is taken away continuously. This is Encre's story of survival and demise, through his final timelines., before moving onto his next new life.
Notes: This book is part of the huge connection of my stories as well!!!
This book has a few lemons in it, instead of huge amounts of them like I usually do.
This book deals with extremely mature themes, not intended for audiences 12 and under. (Reason for it being labeled Mature)
The main characters Fallacy and Encre do not belong to me. This book is just a part of my theory that the Vamp-verse is the start of the timelines type thing. (More about that some other time.)
This is just me and my crazy brain going wild!!! Enjoy, follow and comment!!!

Description of Twisted Timelines over...

Many of some of the stronger themes collid a lot. If I take a look here... *looking at the original timeline and papers for In The Night* This shit wasn't like this... In The Night was supposed to be the peaceful happy book... But nah... Can't have peace and happiness. I would personally get too jealous and at some points be like; "Damn... I'm jelly. Stupid book and happiness!!!" *rage intensifies* and I would probs unpublish and cause chaos. Or write one that is so horrible like Twisted Timelines and this one...

ANYWAYS~~~~♡♡♡♡

Back on topic a smidge. I also didn't properly edit this book before publishing... So yeah... Stupid on my part. But yeah anyways. To help you guys/girls get what is going on a bit better. I will be going back into this story adding some details and stuff to make connections to all the books a bit easier for y'all.

Oh, a heads up to those interested in The Paperjam x Fresh connections. As I was saying earlier (Just talking about this for awhile skip a head if ya want) The Escape Series. I have the description of the newest book below! Yay!!!

Description...

"This is the what you have been waiting for... Now I present | Starting Over -Part 4 of the Escape series.
I hope you enjoy this book as Paperjam and everyone comes together to save the universes and make everything right."

Description over...

Not very much I know, I know. But I had a lot of you guys/girls asking for me to continue. So, boom after like what half a year? I gotta check the comments and messages and stuff. I gave in and was like "You guys like my sick twisted stories... I like you guys why not?" So boom first four chapters are out currently so yes! Progress!

But I must very sadly inform all of you...
I won't have very much time to write new chapters till either May or late, late July...
Sad I know...

BUT!!!

I have set it up so I have chapters prepared to be published in only very few of my stories. (Sick, twisted and horrible, I know I get it) *sigh*  Now I will have to be leaving you all and write a slightly different version of this to be placed on the end of my other stories! Remember I love you all and that you guys/girls are amazing! Peace my amazing people! Stay determined and Believe it!