Author Stuff!!! (Please Read)

Hello, followers, readers, commenters and voters of my books/poems/spoken word/ and people who read my lists. As some of you know on the First of December the fourth book of the series | The Escape (Fresh x Paperjam). But I have another book called "Twisted Timelines" (Fallacy/Error x Encre/Ink Fanfiction) it will be connecting the series | In the Distance (book 1) with Further into the Distance, and | In the Night (Fallacy x Encre). Together. Most of you are going "wtf is this story about?" To |In the Night. I wrote Twisted Timesline before |In the Night. Now it will all come together... ---------------------------------Additionally... Coming February the third book of the series | In the Distance... First chapter will be published. I was re-reading it and you have no idea how mad I am at myself for doing that to myself... And to you guys/girls/non-binaries. I love you all and I hope you all vote on the next following chapters. Love ya all!!! Be safe, try to be positive. And remember no Authors were killed in writing these books/series.------Almost forgot...Don't forget to go into Facebook (if you still have it) to follow my updating page. I will soon be using my Twitter as well for y'all to follow. And if requested I can throw in Snapchat. Have fun and don't do horrible drugs kids!!! Stay in school. And adults who read my weird stuff... Keep going. I believe in you.

Don't forget to Vote and comment!!! Message me too!!! I will answer as soon as possible!!! Let me know how you feel, good or bad, about my fanfictions. Tell me what you wanna see in them, recommend ships for me to do!!!