Authours Note~

Hello, it is me!

Rie_Chihau, the Author of this fanfiction and all that are listed below, plus many more!!!

I would like to thank all the readers of this fanfiction and the ones who continued on to read the second book!

I would love to mention something within all my Fallacy x Encre and Pj/Paperjam x Fresh tragic love stories a.k.a all my fanfictions on those two ships are interconnected with little details and all that other types of stuff. So... If you are curious at all go check them out~

[ ] Anything in those are a series that you should read one after another. Descriptions of the books will be placed under the titles~

Fallacy x Encre Fanfictions I have written that contain the interconnection pieces~

In the Night - Fallacy x Encre |

Encre (Ink) is born of rogue and mortal blood, having now been cursed with the sensitivity towards silver. He goes through what is torture for him, only to realize later on, he would rather have that then anything else. For this demented story as well as all my other demented stories, have horrid twists and turns. For this is a story of tragedy and a bit of ending love.

You do not have to enjoy, but please tell me what you think.

I own my version of the story, but not the original story itself it goes fully to the beautiful creator of the original AU artist.

Please be aware this is not the actual timeline at all, but some messed up version I created in my mind.

Please note there are extremely strong themes as well...

__________________________

[In the Distance - Fallacy x Encre] |

Encre (Ink) who grew up on castle grounds, while his family, till he is the last one standing. He begins to work for the King and Queen slowly, working his way up to be the Royal Artist. Soon his world changes and he ventures into the vampire world. Lord Fallacy (Error), the King or ruler of all Vampires takes him in after a "accident" happens. The Ex-royal Artist and The King of all Vampires soon start to fall in love, their love starting with a few days before the "accident". Till they are faced with multiple problems, that test their love for each other, including a war that lasts for months. And you cannot forget about that pesky Lord Dream who is always trying to bud in. Can their love stand the treachery and betrayal to come, or will it all fall apart?

I do not own the AU of this. It belongs to Thegreatrouge on Tumblr. Nor do I own any of the photos used in this fanfiction. Please note: Lemons (sex or sexual scenes [not just kissing/a peak on the cheek] ) Occur randomly throughout this fanfiction. I do hope you enjoy this fanfiction.

_________________________

[Further Into The Distance - Fallacy x Encre (Book Two)] |

Welcome to the Second book or Part to 'In The Distance - Fallacy x Encre' If you forgot the end part it is below. If this is your first time reading one of my fanfictions please follow books in order so you do not get confused. Other than that this is Encre's story of finding Fallacy again.

Please Enjoy!!!!

"Fallacy... I no longer want to endure this agony, I want to live in a timeline where I can breathe, without worry of being in pain and suffering from these flashbacks. Yet... I cannot live knowing you may not be there. I want to live in a world where no matter the number of my mortal lives. I will find you since... You are my soulmate and when I do find you again... I want you to never let me go, to love me like you always have, but I am afraid... By then I will be too late." I say before kissing him gently as I stab myself in the soul with the stake.

Fallacy's P.O.V...

"Encre... I will always wait for you... I will watch over you from afar, and protect you in the shadows. I will guide you through your life so you do not suffer... I will be there for you... Always." I say as I stab myself in the soul with my silver stake.

Third Person's P.O.V...

Fallacy and Encre hold each other in their dying arms as they are steadily turning to dust. Encre sheds his last few tears as he kisses Fallacy ever so gently scared he will dust faster if he kisses him any harder. Fallacy kisses Encre back lightly so he does not crumble away faster than the calm crumble they are both enduring. Fallacy lifts a trembling hand and strokes Encre's cheek gently, resting his hand there as they both turn to dust. Both smiling as they depart from this timeline leaving nothing but their dust and memories behind.

__________________________

Chaos (Encre's Multiverse story) |

Encre (Ink) escapes his crumbling universe with the help of Nightmare. He meets new friends and a new life is chosen for him what will become of their relationship with others, as he is stripped from his role and placed in a new one, in a crumbling universe.

Please note the final and last page of this story! Please give it a read!

Again I do not own any original AU's or character, just how I present them.

Thank you for choosing to read Rie_Chihau's f**ked up stories!!!

Please be advised as there is strong content in this story (all my stories are like this)

__________________________

Now for Paperjam/Pj x Fresh fanfictions that contain extremely small details you would need to examine to see~

__________________________

[The Escape (Fresh x Paperjam) Part 1] |

This takes place after Paperjam has gone through years of abuse and the story begins on the first day of grade ten, and the later days, weeks and months of him trying to find happiness. This story does have extremely sad parts and verry Mature content.

There are two other parts so far!!!! I'll keep you listed if you look on my wall! And FOLLOW ME!!!

__________________________

[Taking the Pain - Part 2 of The Escape - (Fresh X Paperjam)] |

Book Two of The Escape (Fresh X Paperjam)

Also known as 2/3 books

__________________________

[Manipulation - Part 3 of The Escape (Fresh x Paperjam)] |

This is the third Part to The Escape. This has much more mature themes throughout it. Have fun and be afraid!!!

_________________________

Okay! So now that you've made it all through that, I just hope that some of you are reading this~ sigh...

Anyways~ I hope you all find another one of my current 26 stories published so far (April 22nd, 2017) Or any of the other Fanfictions and my original stories I plan on writing that I will become famous for just like the twilight fanfiction Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy!!!

*cough* *cough* Anyways~ I hope I can do it. *groaning in misery*

I hope you all are enjoying your day/night!!!

Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Early Morning I hope you are enjoying it!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!