Low life

A/N first chapter. I cant imagine myself posting often so sorry (I'm still trying to post every Saturday or Sunday tho).
I have an exam year this year and I've already been failing so much.
😥😓😱

Third person p.o.v

"And Izuku seems to be out!", Mic screamed out to the audience.
"It looks as though Todoroki has gone into the Third round!!!!", Mic continues.
The audience cheers for Todoroki.
"That was an intense battle but there is no denying they are both incredibly strong!".

Katsukis p.o.v

Todoroki has won, I'm not surprised. Deku's always been weak, ever since we were kids. I was shocked when he even got into this damn school. It still confuses me to this day.

Deku looks pretty beat up after that fight. Todoroki really went all out.
He's probably broken almost every bone in body. It's going to take awhile for him to fully heal.

What an idiot, why would he do that to himself and not even win.
If it were me in his shoes I would have kicked that Todorki's ass.
What a low life deku is.

Deku knew what he was in for before Todoroki used his fathers side of his quirk. Let alone his mothers ice side. At least I don't have to go up against Deku now. Although it would be fun to crush him.

This new power Todoroki seems like it could be really strong. He's still not as strong as me but I won't deny the fact that his quirk is powerful. It has a lot of potential to become stronger once he learns how to use it properly.

Im going to make it to the top and be number one!!! I'm going to beat Todoroki.

This is just the introduction so thats why its so short.