My Choice: Part 35

Hi everyone! Welcome back!

Wow! Stuck in the bathroom with Harley again!

Hmm, I wonder how Liana is going to handle it this time?

Please don't forget to leave your comments and feedback!

Liana... not only did you survive... Mary Lou never received a single scratch!"

"That's impossible!" My voice croaked in amazement.

Harley took off his pants and said, "I know."

"You need a bath. Let's get you cleaned up. Shall we?" Harley said innocently.

"Wait. What?"

I remember staring at Harley's rippled chest and robust legs

I remember staring at Harley's rippled chest and robust legs. My mouth felt dry. I thought I was completely over him. I thought I had made my choice to stop playing his mind games. I quickly stare back into his slate-grey eyes. His expression was so innocent. Too innocent. The side of his lip turned up just at the corner as he silently snickered. I looked away embarrassed. I knew he had caught me staring. As I looked away I noticed the wires and every bit of restriction from preventing me from bathing was unplugged and laying neat and orderly on a small white counter connected to the sink.

"When did you have time to do all that?" I whispered barely loud enough to be heard.

"While I was explaining to you what happened," he paused for a minute as he came up and started to gently grab the string from my hospital gown. "Liana, you were paying attention, weren't you?"

I coughed nervously, "Yes. Of course, I was..." I looked down towards his skilled hands as he easily untied the knot. "Harley, w-what are you doing?"

"You need to be cleaned up. I know you are still weak, but don't worry I will be with you the entire time." He said as the gown started to separate.

My bare bottom felt drafted. I knew I was only one breath away from being alone in the bathroom once again with Harley, only this time I was naked beneath a hospital gown, and I still didn't know how I bared his last name. I tried to pull the fabric back together and look away. I honestly did, but my eyes couldn't help but trail back to him...all of him. The steam from the water started to fill the room. Harley stepped closer removing my gown ever so gently, never looking away. My eyes trailed further and further downwards. My face felt hot, my heartbeat drummed with anticipation. I had always been curious. I had always wanted to know what he looked like beneath his cotton t-shirts and denim jeans. My breath hitched as I peeked down towards his well-endowed package. Every emotionally broken part of me wanted to run for the hills, but the woman within me instinctively had to stop and soak him in. I swear he purposely allowed me to take my time because he remained silent until my hungry eyes returned to his.