Irene Adler? pt. 2

so... did you guys like the plot twist? Im sorry if you didnt (~silently sobs~)

Anyway I hope you enjoy this second part :)

ONCE AGAIN I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT READ IS YOU HAVENT SEEN THE EPISODE WITH IRENE IN IT. IT WILL AWKS IF YOU HAVN'T CAUSE REASONS... (aint no spoliers today) BUT IM JUST PROTECTING YOUR SANITY IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN IT. PLEASE DONT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE WATCHED THE EPISODE. THANK YOU <3

You wait outside the door. Can you do this, of course you can, you've done it before. You nod and open the doors like you are entering the stage. This is all just a game, and you are playing it.

You walk in totally in the nude. No clothes what so ever (just saying to you all going wha-, I feel so awkward writing this ;-;). You see that Sherlock dressed like a priest. "Unoriganal disguse, Sherlock Holmes" you say biting your bottom lip. Sherlock is looking over you trying to deduce you, but... he can't.

He can't because what he sees isn't really there. He can read (y/n) like a book. But Irene Adler is like a book with a lock and chain. A book never meant to be read. Because is can't be read, there is nothing on the pages, just a diguse, nothing more.

You walk over to Sherlock and stradle his leg.

"What's the matter Sherlock? Don't know where to look?" you smile at him just as John walks in. He expects you to move, but you don't. Because it isn't in the script. You just keep smiling at Sherlock until he offers you his coat. When he took it off he wore a tight black dress shirt and dress pants. You sit down in the chair opposite of him. Now the fun part begins.

Sherlock starts to describe why he was here until he stood up and starting walking around. He soon stoped in front of a picture that held a safe behind it. He pulled the photograph off nd revealed the safe. You pulled your best surprised 'I am very shocked' face. Just at that moment, the workers of the American government bursted through your door. "Just on time" you thought to yourself. You space out until your heard the gunshot "Action."

You elbow the excellent actor in the crotch. He fell over as you took his gun and point it at his head. Sherlock did the same.

Now, it's time for act II