Remembering

I sat under the shower remembering everything. From the moment Trevor and me met to the moment we split. From the first time we talked to the first time we kissed. From the first time I cried for you,to the first time I felt loved by you. For the first time you asked if you could touch me to the reckless make-out sessions at your house. From being confused and upset to taking a chance of liking you. I know him and me may not last but it has been six months since our first kiss and our first disagreement.

     I sometimes don't know what I feel for you. I feel like I'm fine without you, then I find myself missing you.

       The first time we went to your house and watched family guy as we cuddled. Then you sat me on your lap and taught me to play "Doom" while you hugged me from behind,the last time I went to your house. We both went one month without talking to each other because you broke your phone and another month because I had gotten grounded.

     We've done so much in such little time. Yet I feel as if we haven't progressed from our childish ways. We're both scared to take the next step and we make fun of other people who make it official because we don't want to talk about "what we are".

         I turn the shower off and dry myself,throwing on my cloths. I step outside and Ang had but breakfast on the bed with a note.

    Hey scar, I have to run to work but I will be back by 5:09.
          ~ang

I smile as I sit on the bed eating.

Sorry for a short chapter