The phone call

I woke up from my nap and got dressed for school. Trevor was upset and it took all my force to make/help him get dressed. His scar had opened up last night so we had to stitch it back up.

I went to the restroom to flat iorn my hair. I heard whispers from our room. I leaned towards the door and tried to listen. "All i asked was for you to let me be happy. You didn't even like her." trevor whispered in a kinda loud voice. "No thats a lie you know you dont like anyone but yourself. Look Jacob the only reason i told you to cheat on her was because i love her and i thought you didnt so i saw an opportunity but now with this whole buisness of her mom and me being hurt i know she won't love me because of that and i don't her to be upset so if you think thats for the best then go ahead, come back.bye." and with that i got away from the door and just sat,processing what just happened.

He did love me. He didn't like maci it was all cuz of trevor. So both of them love me and trevor thinks i wont love him anymore cuz his heart is my moms. But i still love him...im just...im just disappointed that he made me go through the pain of being cheated on instead of telling me.

I walked out of the restroom and into our bedroom. I picked up Trevor's and my backpack and walked him to the car. I drove in silence all the way to school. First day back to school after all this yet it feels like ive been trapped at school all my life. The pressure on my chest is heavy and my heart racing like never before. Trevor fiddled with his fingers,his head hanged low. His uniform was wrinkled and it would be sure he would get points deducted but by his face you could tell he didn't care about anything anymore. My hand was layed in the center,right behind the shift stick and i could see his eyes glancing an my hand. He looked like he was trying so hard not to grab a hold of my hand. But when i tried to hold his hand he would drag his hand back,close to his body. I just kept my face straight and my eyes on the road.

We got to the schools parking lot and found our usual spot. I helped walk him by supporting his shoulders. We walked into our first class and the teacher gave extra care to trevor. That kinda bothered me because trevor once mentioned that he thought the teacher was cute. I left my work behind and listened to music,my mind slowly drifting away.

Im sorry this chapter is short but tomorrow is my last final testing day. Please dont forget to like.