I dont know

Astrids p.o.v

Im at the corner of the bed reading with the light shinning bright above me. I feel at peace but sad because the room reminds me of my mother. I hear noises coming from the kitchen , so i head toward the sounds. I see a figure sitting at the kitchen table with a cup infront of them. I scrunch my eyebrows together and squint,trying to see who it is.                  

          "MOM!!" i shout and leap towards her hugging her as tight as i can. Tears drifting onto her shoulder. "How i missed you sooo much mom." i take a step back taking a better look at her. "I know baby,i miss you to but you have to stay strong and keep fighting. Don't let anything take you down."
She says holding my hands as she looks at me."You have grown so much,your not my baby anymore." she says her eyes bright. "Ill always be your baby girl but why did you leave me, why did you have to do it?" I just wanted to get an answer and only she can answer them. "I did it for you because i love you and I know he made you happy and i would do anything in the world to never see you sad like you have been these few days." A few more tears run down my face. "No baby don't cry,keep your head up high, things will be better i promise, i have to go now but ill visit you soon. I love you." "I love you too." We hugged and she faded from my arms.

*Dream over*

Angels p.o.v

I was tired but I couldn't stop looking at her. She was smiling in her sleep and I was wondering what or who she was dreaming about. Her phone started buzzing and I looked over at the caller name. Trevor. The guy that broke her heart and I know i shouldn't but i answered the phone.
A:"Hello?"

T:" Um who is this?"

A:" This is angel who is this?"

T:"oh i think i have the wrong number sorry."

A:"Are you looking for Astrid?"

T:" Yes is she around?"

A:" No she is currently sleeping im sorry."

T:" okay can you let her know i called bye."

How is he acting all normal after everything he is making her go through. I would never and i mean NEVER hurt her in any way. She might be mad at me for picking the phone up but i couldn't just leave it. She wakes up looking so confused. "Morning scar" i say watching her rub sleep away from her eyes. "Morning Ang." she says. We gave each other the weirdest nicknames as kids but we kept them because it kept us closer together somehow.

Astrids p.o.v

I woke up still tired but happy remembering my encounter during my dream. After Ang and me talked he went to the kitchen to make some food while i went upstairs to take a shower. I entered his room and grabbed a black v-neck and black golden state joggers. I picked out some batman boxer's he had because i found it funny that he had them. I found a spair towel in the closet and headed to the bathroom. Kyle followed me in without me noticing so i decided to give him a shower too. I sat under the warm water shampooing ky's fur and relaxed.