What i discovered

When my mom had left for grocery's I decided to go to Jacobs apartment. He literally lives on the bottom floor of this building. I had the keys so no problem getting in. I was near his room when I heard noices. F*ck! This can't be happening. I know what to expect but I don't want to jump ahead. I entered and I saw something that I never thought he can do. Jacob was having a threesome with my cousin Gabriela,this slut,and maci. Tears tuning down my face. Maci was riding him while he was fingering Gabriela and the other blonde slut was straddling him. I ran out slamming the door as hard as I could. Was I a toy? Was I always a joke to him? Every word he said was false. How could maci be like this. I ran to my room and locked the door. For the first time is 5 years I started to cut. 1 for failing 2nd cut because I'm not worth anything 3rd because no one loves me 4th because I'm an idiot for thinking that anyone could love me. At the end I had 10 cut and I was bleeding to much. I grabbed a towel and cleaned to blood. I grabbed a big band aid and a long sleeved shirt. Later that day jacob appeared at my steps. "Hey babe."he said casually like if he hadn't done anything wrong. I told him that I knew that he sleepy with maci and my cousin but I didn't mention that I saw him. He made up this lame excuse saying that its a rumor that he isn't cheating. I showed him the pictures I took right before I left his apartment. Right then and there Trevor walked in drunk as he*l. Trevor never used to drink now its become a habit to him. Jacob started to walk towards the door but bumped into trevor,knocking him into my and causing our lips to crash. Although I was greatful for that I wanted him to get off of me. "I'm..o-out..of breath." Trevor being drunk had fallen asleep on top of me. I rolled him off of me and pushed jacob out of the house. I closed the door and went to pick trevor from where he was laying. He was muttering words I didn't understand but I ignored them. I walked him over to the couch and layed him rough enough for him to wake up. He woke up startled and I brought a glass of water. I left him there and walked over to my room. What hurt me was not that Jacob cheated but that he had to do it with my cousin and maci. I couldn't even shred a tear because all I felt was more anger towards maci. She started to lay around with guys in 7th grade. Now she practically has slept with ALL the boys in our school. I thought Princeton would be great but then maci had to appear,and it hasn't even been a total month but she slept with all the guys. Blondes,Burnetts,anything you could name.